Thursday 17 May 2007

Fire Blessing


Fire Blessing Cover
I will kindle this fire under the eyes of the Tuatha De Danann under the eyes of Brigit daughter of the Dagda, under the eyes of Aedh the bright one. Without fear, jealousy or malice of any kind to anyone under the sun, but with the light of the Goddess to protect me.

Goddess of the sun, kindle within me a fire of generosity and love to all:

To my friends, my kindred, my foes and kindle within me a fire of bravery, eloquence and generosity of truth, strength and wealth, of beauty, charm and grace, so that I may inspire with my words. May this fire be blessed in the eyes of the Ancient but ever-present Gods.


Tags: posture ecstasy  casting method  autarchic creed  mystical pentagram  centering grounding  issian casting  patriarchy chart  avoiding them  witch ultimate shadows  traditional witchcraft  today wiccans twenty  book ever love  dark witchcraft  witchcraft magick  true magical work  magick mullah sensees  
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008