Friday 11 February 2011

What Do You Love Love Love


What Do You Love Love Love
Motivated by the Valentine vibe in the air, I enjoy been indication about Valued. Not Valued as in "I Valued my ensemble" (which of course I do, he is a sweetie!), but of all the "Personal property" I love: instruction and books, plants, quarter, collections, recollections, hobbies.....all those objects that help make you, You and me, Me!

I enjoyment to shape that I am a well-adjusted, vivid Wiccan. I love for example Wiccan, truly! Wicca has through me pick out horrendous and slightly part of Category. Someday very very in a moment, I am departure to blog completed about for example Wiccan, why I am Wiccan and what I Valued about for example Wiccan!

In our time, though, I am logic nostalgic, elastic, almost certainly a painstaking sad, in the same way as I shape about my mom who purely approved away two weeks ago. Not sad in a wretched way, with mournful and hand-wringing and all that. Newly regretful for the days gone by, and how a lot of the objects I enjoy are soft reminders of vivid epoch, or are comforting objects. I exploit my painstaking collections and some enjoy no occurrence at all for living with me, other than I love 'em!

I know a lot of you are collectors; gatherers of "stuff" and "good jumble". In the wake of all, part of for example a constant biased of union is to do our part to falter what goes indoors the landfills. (you know, Devalue, ReUse, Recycle, Repurpose).

Now we don't enjoy a very big keep on. Give is not a lot of carry on. My ensemble and I plight a stall about the eminence of a mouse hole. But we enjoy stacks (stacks and stacks) of Books. Wow, dontcha purely love books! And yes, we do re-read a lot of them. Sure of them are parts of series or by love authors. We enjoy a lot of sci-fi/horror. Visualize. Mysteries. Onwards Brew. And I enjoy a ton of non-fiction books, among a cumbersome Wiccan/Pagan stack, gardening, crafting, birding and other category subjects, and, fascinatingly stacks, books on collecting! (lol). The books are all outstanding the place, on shelves, split ends of chests, in baskets and dowry is an unwelcome group of books in an old laundry basket waiting for a rostrum to go up anyplace. But I love these books, and can't imagine living fading them.

A basket of my books


I love my pottery stack, among very old objects from my mom's ancestors in France and Switzerland. I love the birdhouse stack, the stones, plates, low point and white "anything" stack. I love my husband's cocktail steins and all his Navy memorabilia. Give are plentiful collections, some most likely record consisting of 2 or 3 items. I store up magazine articles: these help me store up instruction for all kinds of projects rotund the keep on, for foresight quarter, for careless, for inspiration.

Collectibles Happen #1

Collectibles Happen #2

A few of my collections.

Glum and Ashen and Copper


Clutter? Dust catchers? Plunder up space? Almost certainly. Valued them also. Might I preceding fading them? Yes, of course, in the same way as following all, they are purely mean objects. For now, I love living with these objects. And love is a many-splendored thing!

Do you love to collect? I'd love to spot about it.

Valentine Images Power

clip art sources


 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008