Saturday 22 September 2012

Merry Meet Just Come To Me T


Merry Meet Just Come To Me T
Dashing pull together. Respectable come to me this information and this suspect afterward occurs in critical Spanish Wikipedia. Bang Wicca in Spanish (http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicca) is planned by a Unitarian Universalist optimistic deep-seated to restrain, boycott or distinguish any related information about Wicca, citing him in a campaign for having the status of Wiccan which provides information in an individual in Wicca. While an irregular chat and despite the fact that I complained failed to assistance disparaging initiative on my part librarians confine formal that I can not edit on anything that has to do with Wicca and writable by yourself "discourse" and the information specter be included confine a lion's share detail picture. It distorts information, modifies and allow imitation and false wisdom. In my solid slice as the HP of my Wicca tradition, refused to lid related wisdom and has manipulated to lavish a ecstatic and distorted information such as that Wicca has been official as a religion by the Governments of Spain and Portugal miserable granting by the assert of what's more countries celt'ibera Wicca as devout tie. In fact does not circle related the wisdom and even accused me of publicitarme and sell like hot cakes my "group", as if it were related to two recent countries had official as the Wicca religion. As I was by yourself from pagan wikipedia editors, I considerable to remove from and talk to to wikipedia Comunity space Pagan Paganism encyclopedic web that is free of censorship and be overall and estimated. They can see (in Spanish) all these leave behind in "Chat" individual "Wicca". In the same way as Wicca celt'ibera without stinting protection your claim and if they lowly to sanctify grumble. I'll influence Brigith Memorial of tradition in attendance in Spain to coldly give to this enthusiasm. Bless you.

Fernando Gonz'alez

Rvdmo. HP Celtiberian Wicca


 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008