Wednesday 26 June 2013

A Time Of Pure Love Is Upon Everyone Beauty Is In The Eyes Of Thy Spirit


A Time Of Pure Love Is Upon Everyone Beauty Is In The Eyes Of Thy Spirit
BY KEALA NOHEA ON JUNE 2, 2012

Hanging on to Mother Earth


When I came upon this I was very moved. I thought of Montana-Star. My youngest and wisest child. My thoughts wandered to the fact that Venus the planet of love was in her house of communication, the third house and it was so close to the sun which was in Gemini at the time also.. Montana I want for you to feel and be all of these things.

Destiny is the journey of you own..

Look though the spiritual heart..

And all things will become clear..

Prepare to fill our Mother Earth with unconditional love..

Enlightenment is upon thee and one must embrace it..

Walk in the spiritual light of unconditional love..

Emanate it through your being..

Bless all that comes upon thee..

Let go of all the negative energy..

Be adorned by the light of Pure Energy..

For only you can carry the gift of pure light


And bless others from with in, bringing it out to all..

Bless others for all of you're beautiful life with the wonderful spirit you carry within you. You are a star in my universe forever and you will always be in my heart energy for eternity. I love you with all I have and all that I am. I am who I am and I cannot send me back for a different model less damaged. These are things that occurred without my permission. I am very sorry for this. I know that you will understand what has gone before us. I know that you will not allow this to continue anymore. I love you for this and I will rest easy knowing our heritage and womanhood is in safe and beautiful hands.

Image by Mezza - Two Toes of a Camel in the NT



Origin: my-spiritual-path.blogspot.com
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008