Tuesday 30 October 2007

Blessing For Your Garden


Blessing For Your Garden Image
On the night of the full moon, go into your garden, pour a libation of fresh spring water, and say:

Plants of wonder plants of power
Increase in potency by minute and hour
I conjure you now, I charge you with strength
I give you life of infinite length
And boundless magical energy
As I will it, plants, charged you be.

Don't forget to bless your garden spirits as well. Leave some fragrant herbs strewn in the garden, or string some silver bells, and say the following:

All members of the Sprite and Fey
I offer myself to you this day
For spiritual harvest and your work here below
So that I may flower and blossom and grow
And learn of myself and that up ahead
While working or playing or dreaming in bed
And in return, there is nothing I ask
But that within your magic spirit can bask

Tags: aztec god and goddesses  the gods and goddesses of olympus  all of the greek gods and goddesses  spells and magick  pictures of hindu gods and goddesses  greek gods and goddesses of olympus  greek myth gods and goddesses  greek gods and goddesses images  gods and goddesses of mesopotamia  buddhist gods and goddesses  
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008