Sunday 21 October 2007

What I Believe


What I Believe Cover
I have studied many different religions of the world. And if you strip them down to the core, in the middle they are all pretty much the same. Be good to yourself, be good to each other. On my path of personal discovery, I found that I am "pagan." What that means to ME is...

I take history, mythology and religion and mix and match to create my own spirituality and worship and practice in my own way.

Spells are really just prayers with props, and rituals are just ceremonies. The essence of power is within our own minds.

You do not need any tools or temples to honor or seek guidance from something that IS everything. It surrounds us, courses through us, IS us. Most of us do not use enough of our brains to really focus without some kind of inspiration.

Symbols aid in visualization and directing energy. Whether it be to celebrate a season, honor elders and deities, heal a sick friend, or hopes for personal prosperity.

I don't believe there are "gods" up in the heavens playing chess with our lives. But I believe that if you concentrate, you can tap into the natural rhythm of the Earth. You can direct your desires, and empower them, and make things happen.

Spirituality is how you see it... The higher powers and elements know when you speak to them, by any name.

And opening your mind you can learn to go with the natural flow of life. To make your dreams come true and help others. I stay strictly in the pale end of the spectrum, keeping my karma clean.

I practice what I preach.
I help when I can.
I never hurt intentionally.
I am not greedy.
I am thankful.

If you are a good person, it comes back to you. Regardless of what your religion is called, or what symbols and deities you use. Respect, and you will be respected.

Ask for what you want, nurture what you need. But like your grandmother told you when you were very little, "Be careful what you wish for."

by: Jessica Black

Keywords: reiki with life  paganism extremely guide  heal yourself others  witch  mermaid spells  magick shop  wicca love  hold samhain  animal spiritual creatures  wicca witchcraft  like today pagan  
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008