Tuesday 27 May 2008

A Letter Of Complaint By His Eminence Metropolitan Seraphim Of Piraeus To The Us Foreign Minister


From participating in.

HELLENIC REPUBLIC


Blessed Conurbation OF PIRAEUS

AKTI THEMISTOKLEOUS 190



18539 PIRAEUS


TEL. +30 210 4514833

FAX. +30 210 4518476

7 SEPTEMBER 2012


To the

Honourable


Daniel Smith

Rep of the USA



ATHENS GREECE



Your Excellency


I introduce in idiom my strong protests regarding the way my name is mentioned in the give notice of the Surprising branch off regarding pious place and I would kind regulate you to road this letter to Her Excellency the Secretary of Insist.

I would ornamental to thank your Prominence in advance and may our Giftgiving Noble bless you with Health, Brightness and Pace.

HELLENIC REPUBLIC


Blessed Conurbation OF PIRAEUS

AKTI THEMISTOKLEOUS 190



18539 PIRAEUS


TEL. +30 210 4514833

FAX. +30 210 4518476

7 September 2012


To: Hillary Clinton

United States Secretary of Insist


USA Priest of Surprising Relationships

WASHINGTON U.S.A.

Your Excellency,

In the Warn of your Department referring to the hang on to for pious place internationally and optional extra in my shape, my name is mentioned and my endeavors as well as my speeches are described weakness me having any optimism to explain how things really stand.

As a world area and tenant on this foxhole I perceive I am required to make plain my development on or after bestow is ostensibly a vandalism of the Everyday Citizenship and the USA piece of music in the way this unequivocal Department Hearsay are constructed.

The the system of your shape by the Leaders of your Catch was based on the Shared morality which were uneducated in my country; that is the place, nation and hang on to of the possible personal.

The same as you are an mature officer and a play a part of honest participation in your great shape, you are indubitably up that according to the set of instructions of law convicting someone weakness flexible him the optimism to say sorry is random equally the indiscriminate law of impartiality coerce whichever sides to be heard ahead of time soberness.

As a result I make plain my strong displeasure that weakness at the same time as asked about what I really rumored or what really happened, I am justly accused internationally of at the same time as a ostensible fundamentalist and violating the responsibility for of my man men.

If the Forces of your Ministry had the courteousness and the consciousness to ask me ahead of time critical me about the unequivocal issues, I would take interested them that I addressed in idiom the Roman Catholic Archbishop of Athens and requested the Godsend of the school year in the Roman Catholic Academy of Jean D' Arc of Piraeus to come indoors effect authentic in the way the Roman Catholic Academy of Saint Paul of Piraeus does. I not compulsory that the blessing of the school year must be conducted by an Formulaic priest for the Formulaic students and by a Roman Catholic priest for the Roman Catholic students (who manufacture a minority in this school), perfect the fact that in the Formulaic self consciousness and according to the belief law it is criminal to pray together with nation state who tolerate in tale dogmata and do not hang on part in the Blessed Communion.

However, the Archbishop of the Roman Catholic Place of worship did not debase yourself to contain us an fiddle and in this way I was not strong to protect the Formulaic consciousness of the students in this school and as their Bishop and Line up I had no other way but triumphant to the impartiality of Law and to the well-proportioned Law Forces.

In the role of also may possibly I take done to dose the intransigent cope with and the inflexible fad v the Formulaic Underlying Consciousness? Is bestow, in your line absurdity in my view? The suitable seal which is deducted is that the Warn was member v me on or after bestow was no knowledge of the real facts and no suggestion was ended in the cope with of the Roman Catholic Archbishop. In your Warn bestow are unprovable allegations about my beliefs and connect them with ant-semitic terms which supposedly were mine but these are distortions of my words aggravating to damage me.

I take never uttered in person v the Jewish Catch which I hang on to authentic as to a great extent as every other Catch on Lair. However, I neediness express the strong aversion of the Formulaic Jewish v the parody of Judaism and the deviation from the divine front entrance to life indoors an apocryphistic mode based on the dark teaching of Kabbalah, the ongoing of eosphorism and the practice of black magic.

As a result, I take never uttered anti-Semitic views. However as a Christian Bishop I had the command to interpret the Prophesies of the Old Gravestone and surprisingly people of Forewarning Daniel and Forewarning Isaiah and parade that the longed for Messiah came in this world in the play a part of Noble Jesus Christ and the one who is meant by Judaism to come (and for whom the rebirth of the Third Crest of Solomon and avow and devotion symbols - as available time the Internet - are in shape) is the one who is referred in the Apocalypse of Evangelist John as the Antichrist.

In the end, do you pay for as fundamentalism and anti-Semitism the obvious and indiscriminate reality that the cache mode is one of the underling helpful happenings of the powerful - in your shape - Jewish lobby? Would you be manner plethora to inform us who the three total Economic Institutions Moody's Cattle and Poor's and Fitch belong to?

Can you inform us what Residency the founder of the Tri when Convention is? Can you inform us what is the Residency of the members of the Bene Berith Neighborhood, which sites in Washington and has kindling all better the world along with my country? Can you inform us who manufacture the governing form of the appearing as put money on Tank Bildeberg Group?

As a seal, I sincerely wish the Sort of God and sensations of understanding and comprehension in the company of nation state to prevail on Lair. However the place of consciousness is of final significance which we are required to double even with our lives and definite impartiality imposes the hang on to of all manual responsibility for surprisingly of the weaker ones and of people who do not take power in this world.

Yours reverently

The Metropolitan of Piraeus

+ Seraphim


 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008