Thursday 22 May 2008

April 17Th Coven Esbat


April 17th Coven Esbat
Five of our teen coven met yesterday dusk to extol an Esbat for our preliminary group ritual. We were lucky enough to do it out in Amy's garden and may well see the Lady moon herself.

1) Erase space.

2) Bless one and all with oil. (all do this in turn)

3) Chuck circle from centre. (Tiff)

4) Command back-to-back. (Andy east, Amy south, Sarah water, Livi earth, Tiff Poltergeist)

5) Conjure up Holy being to circle. (Livi)

6) Declare the charge and ring terrify. (Livi, Amy and Tiff, four paras each)

7) Clause intention. (Tiff)

8) Save gifts (all in turn)

9) Swell energy, suggest a chant: "Isis, Astarte..." (all)

10) Go in the region of one by one, clockwise and convoy favourite Holy being to interest and retain lessons to each accessory.

11) One by one go to the centre for healing/prayer.

12) Bless the water then fix it in the region of the circle. (Tiff)

13) Bless goods and fix it in the region of. (Livi)

The circle went really well and it was a really cheerful responsibility. I need to attempt outcome from the others, but I can't hiatus to do it again. At hand was a put your thumb out of odd experiences I had then again. To start with early the ritual some felt the need to protect themselves, for luxury, as the habitat had some time ago had some hurtful energies confer. Amy invoked Anpu's (Anubis's) image in a slender garden tribute so that he may well sway us all concrete and as she called to him - I was to a different place concentrating on my own job - I felt a wave of impenetrability within me. I went absentminded and felt his image really tightly. I don't in general solution in this way but it was fairly gentle. It was as if he saw me and ran over! ^^

Secondly, was when I called Nuit down to bless us. I had this redoubtable momentum to speak to her in Egyptian. It was very frustraing as my link cannot speak her colloquial speech but I was desolate to - she tried to speak through me yet it came out in a ended up poetry that embedded Egyptian phonetics. I hold that if my link doesn't hold close the words then it would be in poor health for her to place a whole editorial arrived my raison d'?tre - mega under pretty sudden education. I felt fairly embarrised what time... Taking into consideration I'd respectable stood their verbal communication a ended up langauge ^^ But she came through me and ended me speak her phonetics - prompting me to learn to speak ancient Egyptian.

It was a quick circle though! I can't hiatus to do it again, close one is at Beltane.
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008