Saturday 1 November 2008

Goddess Invocation


Goddess Invocation Cover
Goddess Invocation (Long)

I am the Maiden.
The East, The Winds,
The New Moon.
Gentle and Pure
Maiden Bride, Hear me!
I am the Warrior.
The South, The Fire,

The Waxing Moon
Powerful and strong
Warrior Vesta, Hear me!

I am the Mother.
The West, The Sea,
The Full Moon.
Fertile and Loving,
Mother Diana, Hear me!
I am the Crone.
The North, The Earth,
The Waning Moon
Ancient and wise
Crone Morrigan, Hear me!

Goddess Invocation (Short)

BLESSED ONE HEAR MY CHANT,
OPEN ME TO YOUR WONDEROUS LIGHT;
WAKE ME TO YOUR SILVER FLOW,
BE WITH ME IN MY RITE!


Tags: daily invocation  self purification  aleister crowley  witch common courtesy  required reading  ritual bath  unified theory  planetary principles  witches coven  magick books  enhance attraction  wicca tarot  angel names  magical herbs  
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008