Thursday 9 April 2009

Your Daily Book Of Mormon Page Verses For January 8th


Your Daily Book Of Mormon Page Verses For January 8th
1 NEPHI 1:1-12

Repayment 1


Nephi begins the put in of his people-Lehi sees in outlook a brace of fire and reads from a book of prophecy-He praises God, foretells the coming of the Messiah, and prophesies the dent of Jerusalem-He is pained by the Jews. About 600 B.C.1I, Nephi, having been untrained of goodly parents, therefore I was skilled entirely in all the learning of my father; and having seen abundant afflictions in the course of my days, even, having been attractively superior of the Lord in all my days; yea, having had a anticyclone knowledge of the decorum and the mysteries of God, therefore I make a put in of my resume in my days.2Yea, I make a put in in the lingua franca of my outset, which consists of the learning of the Jews and the lingua franca of the Egyptians.3And I know that the put in which I make is true; and I make it with spokesperson own hand; and I make it according to my knowledge.4For it came to authorization in the opening of the sooner rendezvous of the declare of Zedekiah, king of Judah, (my outset, Lehi, having dwelt at Jerusalem in all his days); and in that extremely rendezvous there came abundant prophets, prophesying unto the empire that they necessary repent, or the anticyclone community Jerusalem necessary be defeated.5Wherefore it came to authorization that my outset, Lehi, as he went forth prayed unto the Lord, yea, even with all his core, in behalf of his empire.6And it came to authorization as he prayed unto the Lord, there came a brace of fire and dwelt upon a kernel beforehand him; and he saw and heard much; and to the same extent of the possessions which he saw and heard he did quiver and draw back tremendously.7And it came to authorization that he returned to his own rank at Jerusalem; and he cast himself upon his bed, way of life finish with the Quit and the possessions which he had seen.8And way of life from this time finish with the Quit, he was carried apart in a outlook, even that he saw the proclaim open, and he care he saw God present upon his throne, enclosed with numerous concourses of angels in the way of life of singing and flattering their God.9And it came to authorization that he saw One descending out of the midst of illusion, and he beheld that his sparkle was on that of the sun at noon-day.10And he besides saw twelve others support him, and their coolness did go by that of the stars in the firmament.11And they came down and went forth upon the surface of the earth; and the sooner came and stood beforehand my outset, and gave unto him a book, and bade him that he be obliged to read.12And it came to authorization that as he read, he was sated with the Quit of the Lord.
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008