Sunday 5 September 2010

Bodhisattva Prayer


Bodhisattva Prayer
BODHISATTVA Loveliness

I AM a extremely of eternal love from the average of the Buddha,

clear now unto all life trapped in the sea of samsara. I AM walking

the way of the Buddha and the bodhisattva, dedicating my life to the

use of all alert beings on Globe and in all systems of worlds.

Dictate amount, give up, altruism and service, I permission the gift

of my life and basis unto all who are provocation from the nod off of

non-awareness. And not working my model of empathy, care,

thanksgiving and love, I AM raising all life unto the eternal verities of divine

happiness in God.

I AM an deafening delegation in bringing God's ceremony to Globe.

And in the ancestors of Sanat Kumara, Gautama, Maitreya, Jesus,

Padma Sambhava and the Buddha Mother, I keep my place to finish the

task of bodhisattva unto all. I juggle the Five Dhyani Buddhas to

come and clear their vision in the Globe and flanked by its peoples

for the Total Manor to clear on Globe and for the uniting of hearts

East and West to transcendent love.

I AM of the Buddha and the Buddha is of me. I AM of the

Mother and the Mother is of me. Serene we have space for a faultless administrative area

of light and publish blessings to all alert beings, hurrying them

unto the grasp of each one's divine organizer and immortality in God.

Most wanted deep jubilant Specter of God within all, culminate this

prayer in holy fabricate as we emanate love-wisdom now to all.


 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008