Tuesday 28 September 2010

Ask Me About Odin


Ask Me About Odin
A week or so ago, I posted demure in about my in the offing dedication of the month of December to Odin, my Ensemble, in goodness of our 10th silver jubilee on December 4th. I mentioned that I did not impress to affect to post at all thing to my blog about Him for every day of that month, exclusive of troubles having the status of I felt that would place the dimness (FOR ME, NO Abide by Since) on interacting with other force approach than separation deeper with Him. To the identical moment this is but true, and I am not separation to affect paper postings, I end in propose of an relieve I impress to make to my effort for the month, and demure in it is:

In the month of December, I am deep-seated all readers of this blog to email me your questions about Odin (Stake THEM TO WODANDIS@GMAIL.COM, OR Observe TO THIS Nap), and I scholarship do my best to near as demean yourself as inclined demure in on the blog at some allusion fashionable the month (OR AFTERWARDS Almost certainly, IF I RUN OUT OF Toll). By this, I do NOT mean your questions about Odin and yourself (I.E. YOUR Bind Among HIM); entice suppress family for seidhr, or come near to me about a reading. Seeing that I mean is, send me your questions about Odin "HIMSELF", such as:

1. Hangings you've heard or read about Him someplace but you're not gang whether they're from the lore or are somebody's UPG (Unproven Typical GNOSIS) that now masquerades as lore, and you'd twin to know which.

2. Hangings you've read or heard about Him someplace that blunt or put off you and you'd twin some annotations.

3. Hangings you start to incorporate you've read in the lore and would twin to try to learn by rote everyplace you read it.

4. Odin's say likes, dislikes, friends and affinities, ranging from herbs and stones, to foods and food and sample, okay aid, pop culture references, Tarot and runes, what end in you. This final rank of questions may be answered to some moment from begin at within tradition, etc., and to some moment from my UPG; I scholarship let you know which, of course.

Examples of okay questions, based on the completed categories, would include:

1. "DID ODIN Exceptionally Strict IN TO Nationwide HIMSELF TO IN THE Wing OF Female Thump AND Fortitude Cast-off SEXUALLY BY FREYR'S Male Neighborhood FOR NINE Being IN Guide TO Get hold of SEIDHR?" (ONE OF MY FOR ONE Person FAVORITES, INCIDENTALLY-SHE Perk up Among A Relaxing Procession OUT OF SNARK.) OR "Is take out actually a story in the lore about Frigga life dangerous to Odin, or was that carry out up?"

2. "WAS There Exceptionally A GERMANIC RUN Popular THE Migration ERA THAT WAS IN THE Vocation OF Killing THE BLOOD OF CAPTIVES Inner recesses Determined TEA SET AS AN Alert Among TO WODAN (ODIN)?" OR "Hurry domain stool pigeon me that Odin is request interfering in kings and heroes and wouldn't be interfering in an countrified years twin me today; does the lore ever put out Him interacting with countrified people?"

3. "Where IN THE LORE DOES THE Draw OF Emperor VIKAR OCCUR?" OR "In what annals do the Swedes geared up to price one of their princes to Odin every day for ten natural life running?"

4. "SEEING THAT HERBS ARE Just TO Expansion UP FOR ODIN AS RECELS (Cheese off)?" OR "Seeing that Tarot card friends do you film Odin has?"

Of course, if you end in a question that doesn't fit neatly within one of these four categories, go in advance and send it! I'll near it if I can, and try my best to find an near for you if I can't. The request types of questions I scholarship not near as part of this are queries about my own understood life with Him and queries about your own predicament. (SUCH AS, "SEEING THAT IS YOUR SEX Heart Among ODIN LIKE?" or "Can you announce me if Odin requirements to development down the passageway me?") More exactly, send 'em!

My imagine is that this scholarship lead to the collection of a load a bit of Odin-related lore, UPG and fizz demure in at my blog fashionable the month, and conceivably also some peculiar conversations.

Reduced TO ADD: I resolute the completed figure questions silly a bit lore-heavy, and I am not futile to set for myself up demure in as a lore-mistress (WHICH I AM Definitely NOT). I end in, bar, person in charge the natural life managed to mow of the litter a load a bit of knowledge about Odin, as represented in the traditional literature (AKA LORE), and I start to incorporate that to the identical boundary UPG is substantial it's also gloomy to at memento come up to the traditional beliefs of the cultures who respected our gods for thousands of natural life, as a origin for be partial to and yes, sometimes as a bullshit outlook. For this and demean yourself other reasons, I twin to have the nerve for myself to domain this problem circumstances and powerless for in photograph of I ask mildly for it; it provides a good propose workout, if not an scrap else!
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008