Thursday 3 March 2011

Wild Card Wednesday Ritual Altars


Wild Card Wednesday Ritual Altars
I am a supporting of CUUPS - Covenant of Unitarian Universalist Pagans and me and my lovelies refreshing past a month for a full moon ritual. Below I converse some of the altars we imprison hand-me-down flat the chronological few months. No piercing and fast cipher for us...we take in it SIMPLE!

This was our very near the beginning altar in Pompous 2011. Fine a very simple candle Practical.

This is the altar for the September 2011 full moon. Weather was picture perfect so we had it break the surface.

As soon as once more, October full moon the weather was out of this world and had the Practical break the surface.

November 2011 we invented intermediate at the UUC


December full moon altar. I in particular found this picture perfect altar cloth - near the beginning time we hand-me-down it!

Sadly I forgot my camera for January 2012 full moon and February was cancelled to the same extent utmost of us were disinclined. But as you can see, as we pass with our rituals, so do our altar measures. Portray is no only this minute or inaccurate, so don't be afraid in particular to get started!

One finishing pic................

ME having a good time dancing and raising energy at our very near the beginning full moon ritual!

Love and light to all!

Mauve


 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008