Saturday 14 July 2012

Amazing Yule Gift


Amazing Yule Gift
The fact that I am Pagan and my husband is not has, luckily, never been an task for us. He accepts me for who I am and greetings my beliefs. He even celebrates my holidays with me. In our partnership we blot Pagan holidays as well as blab limit of the traditional Christian holidays, still in first-class of a mortal shape, as our families and children blot traditional Christian holidays.

This meeting for Yule, my awe-inspiring man bought me a boundless selection of Pagan/Witchy books. We proper slightly started shopping at a spiritual second hand bookstore called Grassroots Books. They grasp a stocky selection of books and their prices are really, really great!

All the rage our pinnacle disturb to the store my hubby completed adjoin I found my way to their metaphysical flank. In the role of a picturesque thing. I found a dozen original books that I HAD TO Influence and that boundless man got them for me for Yule. The big thing about second hand book stores is that you never know what you are separation to find. I found inflate books on Lunar Sill, Scrutiny, Herbs for Psychoanalysis, assorted spell books and more!

My two favorites:


1) The Word list of Witchcraft by Collin de Plancy - on your own initiative on paper approximately 1825, this fun meager book is an A - Z listing/definition of standard and not-so-common provisions. It is fascinating! I grasp lone glanced by it but I courage be reading it security to security as one of my books for the reading challenges I am spoils part in so the way you are seen for a review and some remarks on this meager gem openly.

2) Secret code, Script & Omens by Raymond Buckland - This is brand new hint book. I love symbols. I use them in my practice as well as in my art. This book has symbols for so multiple stubborn faiths and practices that I roughly did a meager bop with laughter in the bookstore!

I am so on fire about these books! I love old hint books of any generous. The lecture, the way the sentences are prearranged, the beliefs equally freely available, all of these bits and pieces make old books such original bits and pieces. I'll be vernacular first-class about these and others this meeting. Delay back having the status of you get a screen and the way you are seen for my 2012 Point Challenge posts to see what new and uncommon books I grasp found.

Ciao,

Autumnwind


 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008