Monday 24 March 2014

Ever Searching Ever Finding Ever Wondering


Ever Searching Ever Finding Ever Wondering
does it stun you sometimes

to command

how other ancestors touch you?

how other ancestors see

your inspect for your path?

your inspect for your true self?

This past week my improved and I had a dressing-down

about what sort of visuals we see

since we pronounce of each other

I'm a pagan

and she's an ecopsychologist

so remote the precise

and so very unusual

The improved is a Gemini

and she is very barely twins

and Air

what I see since I envision her....

is a zigzag covert path

as she flits back and forth from impair to impair

"oh...be seen at this...

oh be seen at that...

oh be seen at this"

thaw and busy

powerful

and not really paying listen to to our responses

so remote so that since she envisioned a picture

for the indemnity of our stream calendar...

it looked considering this...

on the other hand

I'm a Leo

a very strong Leo

I'm all about the fire and ruled by the sun

despite the fact that I patently appreciate with moon

The improved says that I'm to boot about summit

and since centered and rigid

and portals...

and since she thinks of me

she to boot thinks of covert paths

not so remote in the line of duirwaghs

faery portals

but natives that lead to whatever thing

me

I see in person and my path

as a unusual prod

than even profuse of my pagan brethren

for I am any, all and neither....

I appreciate with

any the goddess and the god

in a person and everything...

I appreciate with all the

gods, divinity and elements

earth, fire, water, air,

I appreciate very overpoweringly with spirit

and

I appreciate with self-sacrifice as a whole

yet I neither do I appreciate with any one special

deity, element, accept or path or person concerned

I endeavor to be full up

and global

I am overpoweringly inspired by variety

I endeavor for benefit in my day to day

and globally

I do not ritualize

nor do I proselytize

I tax

and I batch

and I love.

and if I am not perky

I do my best

to learn the lesson

this path has offered me

and thus I do my best

to move on

placing one station

in chief of the other

on this path

that I can so patently see

[IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d195/WyzWmn/wwsig-1.gif[/IMG]
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008