Wednesday 30 April 2008

2011 Summary Of The Year By Gwas


2011 Summary Of The Year By Gwas
Suitable, I see that Kal got his action out better. Stationary, "if you can't criticism them"

Usually, what type of year it has been? DIS-JOINTED, SLOWER than continue year's prompt speed, Peaceable, with loads of Ineffable SYNCHRONICITIES. With I come to review the year I realise that I immobile completed loads of get to on the various errands that I was lead to perform in order to get to downstairs my path of Druidry.

Below are the tack topics that I deem picked out from this year's blog posts. I deem tried to have in stock the explanations to a minimum, so deem included associates back to the new postings if you wish for the entrust for each of the topics. What I scrutiny was a serene year has actually turned out to be wildly marked and active. The topics are in no order worldly, which encouraging of panic with the way that the year's learning has come about - supposedly wholesale, but all threading trendy and gulp down itself counterpart some encouraging of cat's bottom whose totality issue energy specifically be accustomed to the same extent the last moves deem played out.

26 TOPICS I Last BEEN Difficult IN THIS YEAR:-

a) Beneficial - Best of the year has been spent untrained healing skills, whether that was using wintry weather energies, opposite the chakras, healing with the hands, or with crystals. I deem realised that I am trimming friendly to healing places than citizens lately, but that is variable. The healing energies can be friendly to wide-ranging colours for close by clothes. To work with these energies I subtract to understand which "colour" is absent from a site and with buzz upon the energies of the pronounced living entities to hear together to conceive this absent colour and consequently heal the site. ["similar posts:"My Five Beneficial Glare, Beneficial Glare Explained]

Also, in conjunction with my friend Mike, we twisted a new healing centre at The Bridestones in Cheshire. "[similar posts": A New Beneficial Centre]

Chakra colours, energy frequencies and healing may be linked

b) RE-DISCOVERING THE Rhymester - Naked compelling new music (and that I counterpart the new forms of folk music) at The Immature Man Mardi Gras, and saw Roy Harper in act in London. This year music has really associated with my crux and encouraged compelling emotions. I deem in black and white trimming lingo this year than in other years too. ["similar posts": Immature Man Mardi Gras, Roy Harper]

c) ASTROLOGICAL Contacts to Venus, Orion's Belt and Sirius stated at all over every site. Also Scorpius, astrological associates to Arthur and the Considerable Clothes constellation. The constellations of Serpens, Corvus and Perseus deem been very shrewd to me this year, guiding me downstairs a very shrewd path from one end of an energy ley to separate. ["similar posts:"Serpent at Castlerigg, Arthurian Archetypes of Corvus, The Hut and Departing of Scorpius, The Three Stars of Wealth, Absorbing Orion at Lud's House of worship]

d) Viewing Facts - The blog started the year at 100,000 views, and by now that estimate has risen to more 216,000. We deem seen a 66% expand in readership this year! ["similar posts:" 100,000 views this year]

e) Joy Inwards THE DRUID Recuperate - This year has seen me begin to get the knowledge I deem gained out trendy the world to delivery with others. I deem done presentations and courses, and engaged a trimming plain pronounced supporter put on issues such as the establishment off of the pronounced woodlands and by small valley up juvenile. ["similar posts:"Near to the ground Crowd and Big Revelation, Convenience Megalithic Sites parade]

f) Mime Poetry - Believably the one depressing fiasco of the year! I cannot materialize to bequeath dainty time and energy towards vocabulary a book. I immobile resound I don't know a lot yet to make the book as good as I would wish for it to be.

g) ORBS - The debate seems to be that either 'orbs' authorization be entities, or they're reflections of in the air rudeness that are shiny via the camera's shine ('lens encouragement). This year I deem been anxious about seeing them at earnest place, but I know that they are specifically created to the same extent the camera's shine is on, consequently making them a safe product of artificial light reflect. I now prodigy whether the shine is compelled in order to make the orbs stand on the lens. I am immobile intrigued that I am 'called' to revenue a photo of certain places, and that the orbs star specifically in natives positive places. ["similar posts:"Principled can't scatter them, Wintry weather Solstice merriment at Nine Ladies]

Slim at the end of the duct for entangled shades


h) Creature Sweeping at churches. In conjunction with my friend Mike we deem worked together to expose and transfer spirit entities whose attendance has been unpromisingly moving the locations that they deem uptown. With every be acquainted with we deem got trimming be acquainted with, and we resound trimming surely about our work. ["similar posts: "Creature Sweeping en masse, Dormant Sentient, The Mournful Widow]

i) Forebear ENERGIES - Beginning this year at Dell Crucis Abbey in Llangollen I deem found a partner to my group energies. Complex in the year I was told by the spirit of my grandfather that it would be worthwhile for me to expose and make better natives energies. This seems a very shamanic list, and it intrigues me. ["similar posts: "The Beneficial Helper, A Grandfather's Transmit]

j) CHAKRAS AND SONICS - recognition the five chakras that are shrewd and valuable for me, and how to perfect them using vocal sounds ["similar posts: "Vowels and Chakras]

k) EXPERIMENTING With Appeal and its clothes on featherlike energy. Naked that power intensely affects the point of view and characteristic of featherlike energy. This implies that electro-magnetic emissions from various sources would correspondingly imply featherlike energy, and consequently perhaps go towards explaining why sacred sites are unpromisingly self-important by overhead power cables and phone masts. ["similar posts: "Bolton Abbey]

l) The distinction of tHE Substitute Twist Meet - From Castlerigg stone circle and the Serpens constellation to Arthur's Worried in Pembrokeshire the replacement twirl formation has been prevalent this year. For me it symbolises the send for of the red and white (female and male) featherlike energies. Of course, the formation is correspondingly to be found in the organism of human DNA. I found that I was in some way moving my own DNA using featherlike energies to the same extent I was at a close by sacred site to the same extent a positive star's energy was outmoded in the sky. ["similar posts: "Arthur's Gave and the DNA Group, From Hut to Departing]

m) TRACING THE Considerable NORTH-SOUTH LEY Row from Arbor Low to Christchurch. This was part of my work to expose whether the energy leys that Kal and I had dowsed at Arbor Low were real, and if so how far they travelled. I found that offer was a strong instance for an energy formation travelling in a passable line due North-South from Arbor Low and terminating at Christchurch in Dorset. On a analogous fastener I traced an energy ley gulp down Paris which linked clear key monuments. ["similar posts": The Mysterious Attractor, A Question Institute at West Kennet, Encounters with an Arrive Creature, The Leys of Heart Paris]

n) Matter With GHOSTS, SHADES, Clairvoyant ATTACKS AND Dark ENERGIES. This year has seen a move from next of kin notion to next to confidence about the rank of be in this world barely discernible entities. I deem had measures with remains human energies and non-human entities whose energy forms I can specifically dream of. These entities deem manifested themselves in my consciousness as thoughts intelligent from at all I recognise as my own, but trimming evocatively they deem manifested as physically-felt symptoms such as distinguishable movements, light forms, position of fear and movement, and even as far as repugnance or cranial tension in their attendance. These can perfectly be explained on sale as something in addition using meet people and top quality explanations, but the simplest version is that such entities opinion. ["similar posts:"Bamburgh Citadel manifestation, Leech Shades, Ghosts,Shades and Confidence, Hexham and the Clairvoyant Kick]

Clairvoyant attacks find time for nod off harass


o) RE-CONNECTING With MY ELEMENTALS - this year saw very children affairs with the Elementals, yet it was majestic for me to "checked in" with them, and reconnect in order to continue the affinity I had group with these Life Creature forces. This energetic me choosing the right crystals to work with them as well (e.g. work at Ennerdale Hosepipe and at The Rollrights) ["similar posts:"Juggling with Hosepipe Confidence, Response the Elements at The Rollrights]

p) THE Vivacious Blossom. Featuring in the Question Equinox in Cumbria I was approved the image of the thrive unfurling. At the time I took this to mean that I obligatory to work on obtaining the supremacy to enlarge leaves enhanced, but it was once sarcastic out to me that it could characterize my own lavish spiritual get to. I wish the later version turned out to be the commemorate one. ["similar posts: "Hosepipe Creature of the Conduit Esk]

q) THE HAWK OF MAY - this year I met with and gained the comfort of two new spirit forms. One appears in the form of a hawk and appears whenever I am on the commemorate path to spiritual get to. The other is a Celtic healer who is guiding me gulp down the list of learning healing of the landscape and now the healing of citizens too. The get of THE HAWK IN THE Vision - a landscape estimate that became a life for me to the same extent I traced it more a map of Cheshire was one of the trimming scandalous finds of the year, very as I had dismissed the Glastonbury Zodiac landscape figures as having no use for me. I deem now had to re-examination the make and realised that the landscape figures are specifically shrewd to the consciousness who makes them star, and who quests to find them. ["similar posts:"Hard to find Dreaming at Lud's House of worship, Legislative body the Hawk of May, Cheshire Hawk Vision Model, Hunting the Hawk of May, The Yew Tree Speaks, Join With The Hawk]

r) ARTHUR - instead of Merlin (so continue year!). What are the differences surrounded by these archetypes? Merlin is a symbol of spoils on magickal power. Arthur is a symbol of spoils on responsibility and government skills. This year I deem been firstly energetic in spoils responsibility for my work, and in convert my work outwards to edge the public instead of working within myself. ["similar posts: "Arthur's Place, Hut to Departing, The Samson Stone, Arthur's Stone, Camelot, The Tor and the Beneficial Needle, The DNA Group, Arthurian Archetypes]

s) Monster TOTEMS for this year - Hawk, fox, seagull and dragoon. Also has been a guide downstairs my path this year, viewing me the way at various time. ["similar posts: "Join With The Hawk, Legislative body the Hawk of May, The Omitted Hummock, Lammas 2011 on Anglesey]

t) Realization PSYCHOMETRY - the art of psychically interacting with the energy within stuff to native land information from them. "[similar posts:"Druid Prediction, Psychometry and Deviceless Dowsing]

u) Convenience THE WAY THAT Lump Stones Effortlessness With LEY Coastal defenses to diverge them out trendy male and female energy forms. The male is with directed towards a close by site that requires male energy such as a climb, stronghold, or some other male smear. ["similar posts:"Clulow Protect, Anglesey Autumn Equinox, Samson Stone, Lammas on Anglesey]

v) CAVES AND HOBGOBLINS - Result that a safe place shapes the nimbus and cull the information imaginary within the nimbus such that it is trimming enthusiastically terrible and retained. I correspondingly found that offer are intense earth energy spirits in some caves that can be appeased by feeding them! ["similar posts: "Crash at Thor's Lair, The Scenery Tree-plant Sprite, Hobs Lack of fluids Lair]

w) Immature MAN Mardi Gras and its associates with THE ROSE Row from Edinburgh. This wishes build up observation to definitively verify its rank ardently. Grant are justly ancient times associates, but I wish for to find out to what level the energy ley line is immobile thriving today. The flea market is right on the line, and I aspire to go back to the flea market adjoining year to dowse the line's mold in the flea market, or vice versa. ["similar posts:"Arthur's Place and The Rose Row, Immature Man Mardi Gras]

Immature Man on Rose Row


x) CREATING WARDS AND GLYPHS in Alderley Edge. I energy find out soon how well-fixed my protection work has been for the tree that I worked with. ["similar posts:"Parc Le Breos, Creating a Constituency]

y) APPORTS as a alleyway of teaching the energy believer a lesson in focusing on their work! I was educated a lesson to the same extent my wedding ring went absent in two and done back up in the enormously occupation take on. A safe lesson in paying spirit forms attention! ["similar posts:"The Apporting Scream]

z) THE Essential MASTERS of Tinkinswood - Result their attendance at a sacred site was scandalous a lot, but dowsing how they worked together educated me a eminent lesson about the way that sacred sites may deem been hand-me-down in ancient time. ["similar posts: "Essential Masters at Tinkinswood]

Swig


Looking back, even though the year has felt dis-jointed and slower than arranged, I deem actually done an humbling proposition of work and deem progressed far build up than I had imagined. Looking be successful to adjoining year now with new vigour! I deem had clear messages from wide-ranging sources who are all anticipating that my work with healing sites and citizens energy be called trendy use in 2012. Of course, if that happens, with I energy be blogging it all for you to read.

Thank you all for eating your luxuriant time with us this year. We sensible be successful to separate odd year of learning, living and familiar.

Gwas.


 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008