Thursday 20 May 2010

Confronting Fear In The Astral


Confronting Fear In The Astral Image
One of the biggest hurdles many of us have to face in life is fear. Big fears and little fears, from fear of death to worries about the future. I suppose our fear comes from the fact that we don't fully realize the extent of the power we possess, the power to take control and to create. Astral Projection can empower you, not the actual process but what you learn through its practice; we can learn about ourselves, humanity and the Universe.

In the Astral you have the opportunity to 'fast forward' your spiritual development. The Astral environment is thought/feeling sensitive so when you are there what is in your mind appears before you. You get immediate feedback. So really it is an excellent way for sorting through any issues we may have from all incarnations.

Fear blocks our development, it acts as a wall that prevents us from reaching our full potential, so facing our fears in the Astral can empower us in our physical lives. This all sounds so easy but we all know confronting fear is not like flower arranging! However, it is worth all the effort and the important thing is that we are never alone.

The video below is an example of how I confronted issues from a past life. Confronting my fear allowed me to go further, I even discovered that I had a particular skill. Since the OBE I describe in the video I have dealt with a lot of negative energy, caused by the fear, guilt, shame and/or anger of people who have passed over to the other side but are not at peace.

Talking about how we managed to confront our fears can help others. What did you do to overcome them? Either in a dream, OBE or in physical life. Sharing our experiences helps others.

So to the video.. please make sure you are sitting down.it is not for the faint-hearted.I'm joking of course, it's not X-rated, just a bit dramatic. And, above all, please remember that I had a lot of preparation for what happened and over a long period of time. I knew I wasn't alone and I had consciously made the decision that I was ready to confront whatever came my way. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9J1WqgF80g[/youtube]

Happy travels! Ali.



Tags: witchcraft iv  all the greek gods and goddesses names and powers  hinduism gods and goddesses  gods and goddesses of roman mythology  facts about gods and goddesses  black magic spells free  cast love spells  love spells candles  black magic beginners  magic spells of love  folk magic  free black magic chants  
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008