Saturday 15 May 2010

Does The Devil Exist Can You Meet Him In The Astral


Does The Devil Exist Can You Meet Him In The Astral Image

Two interesting questions

I have spoken to PEOPLE WHO FIRMLY BELIEVE IN THE DEVIL AS A BEING WHO EXISTS; and I have spoken to people who DON'T. A potentially controversial subject. So please feel free to agree or disagree, this is simply my opinion based on my experiences during Astral Projection.

There are many different religions in the world and not all have a concept of an evil being that in some religions is called the Devil. So this leads me to believe that the Devil is a REPRESENTATION OF A SET OF BELIEFS THAT SOME HUMAN BEINGS HAVE AND SOME DON'T. So if you believe in the Devil then he exists for you. The Astral is made up of many things, including our ideas and our thoughts, all is projected there. If a lot of people are projecting into the Astral thoughts of something, then those thoughts will form as an idea and may even take form when you astral project. It will take the form you give it, that your mind and your beliefs give it. So yes we can all meet our own version of the Devil.

I ASKED TO MEET THE DEVIL ONCE IN AN OBE and I met a man who was crying, he was crying for all the lonely people in the world. You see, that for me is the biggest 'evil'; people who are not connected to the Source, lonely people who have buried their true selves so deep that they feel lost and helpless in a world that seems so big.

Of course, there may well be beings in the Astral who don't have good intentions towards us, beings ruled by negativity, this I am not denying. I have had experiences where the negative energy was really quite shocking.

If I'd have had in my mind a strong belief in the Devil then the negative energy would have probably moulded itself into the most terrifying version of the Devil my mind could have produced. However, I interpreted the negative energy as just that, negative energy, and dealt with it accordingly.

SO DOES THE DEVIL EXIST AS A BEING OR IS HE JUST PART OF A BELIEF SYSTEM? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Happy travels! Ali.



Tags: modern pagan  the names of the gods and goddesses  egyptian gods and goddesses names  cartoon gods and goddesses  witchcraft iv  all the greek gods and goddesses names and powers  list of gods and goddesses names  hindu gods and goddesses wallpaper  hindu gods and goddesses pictures  egyptian gods and goddesses family tree  
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008