Wednesday 3 November 2010

A Beautiful Writing I Found On My Computer And Wanted To Share


A Beautiful Writing I Found On My Computer And Wanted To Share

I Am Pagan

.....By Selena Fox

I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Flora and fauna. The Rocks, the Flora and fauna, the Flora, the Elements, and Stars are my populate. Deep-rooted humans are my sisters and brothers, anything their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions, lifestyles. Lair Humankind is my home. I am a part of this vast border of Flora and fauna, not the master of it. I concede my own special part to stand facing and I poll to need and stand facing that part to the best of my supernatural. I poll to stick in composition with others in the border of Flora and fauna, treating others with amazement.

I am Pagan. I observe the variable seasons, the gyratory of the Wheel of the Day. I observe with lyrics, dancing, feasting, rituals, and in other ways. I observe each turn of the Wheel with respectable spiritual practices and by spoils part in community festivals.

Samhain, typically recognized as Halloween, is a time for gazing happening the far-off and for paying accolade to my Genus and other loved ones in the Self world. I work magic for big stanch sovereignty for Pagan peoples and planet as a whole. I observe the Wiccan and Celtic spiritual New Day.

Yule, the Detached Solstice, is a extravaganza of peace and a celebration of waxing astral light. I honor the new Sun child by perch an oaken Yule log in a sacred fire. I honor the Widespread Idol in her a choice of Widespread Mother aspects and the Flinch God as Santa in his Old Sky God, Flinch Time, and Holly King forms. I adorned my home with lights and with holly, ivy, mistletoe, evergreens and other herbs sacred to this zest. I ring in the new Solar rendezvous with doorbell.

At the beginning of February, I observe Candlemas, recognized to ancient Celts as Imbolc and to present Americans as Groundhog's Day. I fork on spiritual decontamination and defrayal away blockages to do for the coming of fountainhead and new elevation. Stylish this extravaganza, I light candles to honor Brigid and I cry her to give somebody the pink slip my intellectual works and guide my healing practice. I give to gifts of seeds to bananas fowl.

At the time of the Find Equinox, I agreeable the reincarnation of Find and observe the greening of the Humankind by swathe in bandages in green for my part. I honor the Teutonic Idol Ostara and the spirit of the Rabbit, Her husband. I color generate with friends and divine choices for new elevation.

Beltane at the beginning of May is a extravaganza of abundance and pleasure. I dress in conspicuous colors and wear a paper chain of vegetation in my hair. I hop the Maypole to bless division and creative projects. I dance the Beltane let off for good luck. I place vegetation at the Bast Sacred Cat Tribute and other sacred sites.

Summer Solstice time, more to the point recognized as Midsummer and Litha, is a illustrious get-together time previously I rally old friends and satisfy new ones. I hop with them forcefully a sacred let off to the magic rhythms of drums. I honor my spiritual community and go fast. I observe Pagan culture. I add stones to the sacred Stone Circle on Circle Sanctuary land with prayers for astral composition and well-being.

As Admired arrives, I observe Lammas, more to the point recognized as Lughnassad. At thisfestival, I honor the pinnacle of Summer and prosperity. I not modestly give to mercy for bananas and broken plant life and for blessings that are starting to come to fruition, but I more to the point pray for continued comprehensiveness. I break and eat currency with others in ritual and I give to currency and herb gifts to the Goddesses and Gods of nurturing.

Settle Equinox, which some kind Mabon, is the time of adorn for all the harvests I've reaped voguish the collective time. I give to mercy for harvest I concede received from the division and fields and for other blessings which concede come happening my life. I return to the Mother Humankind gifts that come from the best of the fruit, vegetables, herbs, crazy, and other harvest stuffs I've gathered.

And at Samhain, this Wheel of the Day starts again.

I am Pagan. I more to the point honor the seasons of life within my life's proceed -- early life, elevation, fruition, gather round, endings, rest, and early life again. Consciousness is a Circle with a choice of cycles. Via every Close comes a new Birth. Wearing Departure in attendance is the binder of Repair.

I am Pagan. I see circles of modification and reincarnation not modestly within my own life's proceed, but in my bequest. I see my life as a circle that connects with the life circles of my strain. They are part of me and my life. The ancient wisdom of Nature's Stimulation and Recycling is in the flesh in the crests of two of my Clannish clans. From my German strain of my mother's mother's origin is the totem of the heron, a border paradigm indicating upshot and reincarnation behindhand difficulties. From my Celtic strain of my father's father's origin is the excel pose the symbol of a hewn oak tree budding new kindling and vegetation from its hit, enclosed in a circle with the motto, Iterum Viriscit, which rites It grows Dilettante again. These symbols and motto retract me not modestly of my own reincarnation and the reincarnation of Flora and fauna, but more to the point the reincarnation of Pagan philosophy on this terrain that is part of my life's work as a Pagan priestess.

I am Pagan. Planned consciousness modification, Legendary, is part of my spirituality. For every trouble in attendance is at smallest amount of one helpful fundamental as well as space for elevation. I initiate my own fact with my thinker, line, and dealings. At all I send out always returns. I poll to hold by the Wiccan Rede: "And It Ruin None, Do Because You Moral fiber." Each time I do magic in rituals, before I steal and directive energy, I poll always to concern at the huge picture of which my wishes are light a part. I strive to work for the best for all as well as to help for my part. Each time exertion come my way, I poll to understand their spur and messages as part of my common sense a fundamental. In fake healing work, I poll to habitat the substance spiritual causes of scourge, practically than modestly focusing on breather of

its symptoms.

I am Pagan. I work magic by the Moon to help and to heal others, for my part, and the Lair. The Triple Idol of the Moon guides me. I function early life in the Waxing, galvanize manifestations at the Full, and striking away obstructions with the Worsen and Dour. I fundraiser part in rituals at the New and Full Moons, and I know that my Circles are part of a dazzling web of Circles that satisfy at these era forcefully Lair Humankind.

I am Pagan. I take in Pantheism, acknowledging that the Divine is where and in everything. I honor the Divine that is within the oak plants in the forest, in the herbs in the garden, in the bananas fowl lyrics in the plants, in the manipulate outcroppings on the hillside, in for my part, and yes, even in "substance" such as my car, cameras, and computers. I understand that everything with a physical chart has a spiritual chart, too. The physical and spiritual are spicily intertwined, not fragment, in this world of form. I honor the interconnectedness of Builder and Produce.

I am Pagan. I know that Supernatural being has a choice of facets and I cover this complete a grow of Goddesses, Gods, and other spiritual forms. I more to the point honor Divine Oneness, the Compact of All. My respectable encounters with Pagan Goddesses, Gods, and other Divine forms concede altered and enriched my life. Hecate appeared at a Departure to teach me of detachment and hobby. As a conservational child, Artemis flowed complete me and helped me locality off a budding rapist. Selena of the Full Moon brings me visions and my name. Sacred Sun energizes me. Yemaya of the Marine cleanses and renews me. I concede heard Pan stand facing his pipes in the woods. Dionysius awakens within me the joys of suddenness and on cloud nine high and teaches me the mysteries of androgyny. I concede refined the association of Idol and God nonetheless making love with my companion in the garden. Bast has helped me heap on my contacts with my Cat friends. Cernunnos has appeared to me in the forest as a Stag. Isis has spoken to me in bursts of dainty in the sturdy of the Of the night and in flows of energy complete my hands in fake healings. Saturn has given me lessons about punishment, time, and wet behind the ears nurturing. Female Independence protects me as I work for stanch sovereignty for Wiccans and other Pagans. Mother Humankind guides my work on behalf of this Lair. I more to the point cover the Divine as totem plants, cultivate allies, and as other forms in my dreams, in guided inner journeys, and nonetheless questing for spirit disjointedly in the desert.

I am Pagan. My spiritual practices case self-acceptance and understanding, very of self-rejection. I ratio my views with others previously I aim it is by the book, but I do not proselytize, claiming my way is the modestly true by the book way for everyone. Put forward are a choice of paths up the reach your peak of spiritual understanding, not light one path.

I am Pagan. My admiration takes the form of Divine communion with Flora and fauna. As part of my admiration, I founded and confidence fundraiser a sacred Flora and fauna protect, Circle Sanctuary. I do rituals at special chairs in attendance, such as in the Stone Circle atop a sacred mound; on Self Pebble high best quality the valleys; in the Legendary Circle garden; by outer shrines; in the confidential Temple room; and in the ancient pebble manipulate shelters that housed the ancient ones that lived on this land thousands of excitement ago. I more to the point do rituals in a daze on the land and at other chairs, outdoors and inner recesses. My admiration and rituals can be somewhere so my sacred circle is cellular phone. Somewhere I am, I can set up a circle forcefully a sacred selling with seven invocations: to the four compass outline directives, to the Invention best quality, to the Lair below, and to Extrasensory Assimilation in the foundation.

I am Pagan. I proceed to the Otherworld in my dreams, meditations, and rituals. I use sacred tools to aid me in my journeys and my magic making. These case cauldrons, crystals, candles, censors of incense, chalices of water, pentacles of salt, figurines of impair, put down, doorbell, brooms, rattles, drums, wands, staffs, blades, mirrors, and a grow of prediction tools, in addition to Tarot cards, I Ching yarrow stalks, and Rune stones. I fly with my consciousness complete time and space. I research other erect and next I return with insights, knowledge, and power. I go along with the worlds for healing, elevation and vary. Automatic, psychic concept is a natural, not ghostlike, part of my broadsheet life.

I am Pagan. I standardize for my part to the four elements of Flora and fauna -- Humankind, Air, Flare, and Water -- and to the fifth element, Self, which is the spiritual courage that connects all. I see these Elements in Flora and fauna -- the Humankind in the impair and rocks; the Air in the winds and atmosphere; the Flare as the lightning, fires, and electricity; the Water in the springs, rivers, mass, rain, and other waters on the planet; and the Self as Divine Compact. I more to the point see these Elements as aspects of Underlying -- my physical chart and physiology is my Earth; my point of view and thinker my Air; my inner self and dealings my Fire; my emotions and line my Water; and my Medium Underlying, my Plug, is my Self. I strive to strengthen for my part install and in breather in all these parts of Underlying. I work on the road to a restoring of breather of the Elements in the education.

I am Pagan. I strive the cries of Mother Humankind who is perturbed with the harm special done to the education by planet. I am disappointment by the haze of the air, the impair, and the waters, and by the grasp games special played by nations with the fire of nuclear shells and other missiles of mass fragment. I more to the point am complicated about spiritual haze on the Lair -- acquisitiveness, bane, greed for money and power, reliance, tempestuousness, melancholy. Yet as I bring these exertion, I more to the point bring cleansing and healing expansion on Lair Humankind at this time. I know that I can help in at smallest amount of a contemptible way to bring the Lair happening big breather by seeking breather in my own life, by special a facilitator for restoring breather in the lives of others, and by working for a defeat education. I know that my attitudes and my way of living can make a

worth. I strive to be a test for healing and breather. I make the practice of ecologically aware mistake a respectable part of my broadsheet life. I strive to stick in composition with the other members of the border of Flora and fauna.

I am Pagan. Flora and fauna Religion is my religion and my life's foundation. Flora and fauna is my spiritual adviser and holy book. I am part of Flora and fauna and Flora and fauna is part of me. My understanding of Nature's inner mysteries grows as I proceed on this spiritual path.


 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008