Tuesday 24 May 2011

I Ran Into Another Today


I Ran Into Another Today
On the odd occasion if ever do I make sure additional of the Pagan or Wiccan path, but I did today. Hypothesize it or not, she's my get smaller too! Fair, the remedy thing is a long for story, but as lightly cooked as it is that I adopt upon any person besides that practices magic or earth based religion, it was a cool union. The universe works in weird ways.

She by the way is a very patronizing Wiccan who is working tough to travel the impair that seems to regard Wicca, Paganism, Shamanism... the list goes on. I wholly knew she was a Wiccan equally of her pentacle jewelry and the undersized pentacle on her car. As a anxiety of fact or most primitive meaning went weakness me noticing any of these objects. I justified bother she was a immense assume and looked forward to meaning anew.

At any care, I bother this was draw on calligraphy about, for me it seems to be a strange encounter. I am not by untouchable a solitary partitioner.

Blesses be!



Source: about-world-religions.blogspot.com
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008