Friday 16 September 2011

What Pagan Culture Is All About


What Pagan Culture Is All About
I freshly departed replying to one of the most exciting and propitious posts, I've read in days. Anything am I saying? Not days, weeks! If you've read my bio, you know that two big loves in life are Paganism and sleight of hand fiction-good sleight of hand fabrication. So formerly I find a fabrication writer who does his/her seek in the past incorporating Pagan symbols (i.e. witches, fairies, ancient gods...) I go willful with energy and bated breath.

My be partial to friend, Marcia Colette, has done it! In her post, "The Deep thought Is Out Near", Marcia confessed to back "built-in a few Pagan beliefs to bring to fruition part of the bottom" of her hope book. This sleight of hand fabrication dramatist has physically earned my watch over as a reader. I can't dwell to get my hands on Naked, a book that promises a "real "fictitious witchy world.

I hurl you to go read Marcia's post. And do snatch a seem at the observations troop in the same way as some of the reactions are... glamorous. I'm dying to read YOUR own observations about Marcia's view formerly incorporating Paganism in fabrication, for in my corrupt I feel she described an older aspect of what Pagan The world is all about.

Go and feature Paganism in fiction!


 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008