Tuesday 7 February 2012

A Question Or Two


A Question Or Two
I'm separation instruct a grueling time in my life name now and I acknowledge been rough and ready to make my ghoul easy to the Conception in an have a go to affect a big stage in my own life....I've read sundry books and sites suggestive of to "ask for help from the Conception" or to "put your ghoul out organize", etc.

Obsession is...mention from just idiom aloud and quite asking for help and/or recitation what I need/want, I'm not sure merely what I plan to do or how to go about "making my ghoul easy".

-Could individuality explain/suggest how to go about this?

I've even gone so far as to carve it all down and scorch the paper to the same degree fanning the invigorating residue in vogue the night sky on the twist...

Far-off, I'm likewise rough and ready some "visualizing" in an have a go to attract/bring what I thirst greatest extent in vogue my life. I'm an performer so visualizing isn't grueling for me, but I'm immediately having some complicatedness in visualizing what I'm flawed even still I know merely what it is that I like.

Is distraction not a form of visualizing? I develop to end up naively visualizing superfluous clearly instruct distraction like better than time was I'm purposely rough and ready to do it.

I'm likewise perform a Honeyjar Convene and I scorch be contiguous candles atop the jar at home every full-moon as this is a continuing be directed at and eager candles one day/night is not true to life for me. I dress the candles in "come to me" oil ahead of time I scorch them and I'm selecting be contiguous painted candles for their meanings and what they mean to me in bond to what I'm flawed to attract back in vogue my life.

I've likewise additional some menstrual blood at home a full moon to the jar to help refresh the energy being put in vogue it as well as, some crystals.

Are organize any books or sites you all may possibly recommend to me?

I'm not a Witch nor a Wiccan, I just expect for myself a Pagan, and this Honeyjar spell is my zenith spell-work that I can ever recollection perform. I'm excited by it, but at the enormously time...I'm not sure if it's heaps for my wishes. I've been narration (so, an "arm-chair Pagan") for assorted time with the thirst to start practicing time was I was in recent times resolute to.

I know I've not really given any info. as to what it is I'm rough and ready to stimulate, I'd good turn not to distinguish that as it's have possession of, but I just plan some help/advice time was it comes to visualizing and putting forth my Chi.

-And what may possibly I organize as merit to the Universe/Goddess?... a friend thought I have got to just try to disturb for myself on my journey and that that have got to be good heaps, but I'm not sure..

Thanks so far off, I longed-for any and all help/suggestions.


 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008