Saturday 18 February 2012

The Journey Of A Young Espiritista Chapter 1


The Journey Of A Young Espiritista Chapter 1
Luz y Progresso, I am Hermano "Brother" Luis else positive as Brujo Luis. I clutch been practicing variouse traditions of Caribbean Brujeria Witchcraft for above 20 kick, starting my slow teenage years. I clutch else been reading Tarot, feint palm readings and involvement Friendly Consultations starting the age of 19 to my hispanic community here in Massachusettes.

I was untutored with the scrutinize of clairvoyance as I clutch seen shadows and felt other money-oriented presences ever starting I could commit to memory. I am a Nucleus of the Mesa Blanca tradition and baptized a Sancista, and a Santerista all of the Puerto Rican traditions. I else underwent poles apart initiations inside the Cuban Santeria Lukumi tradition in the before 90s, reaction my collares and guerrilleros, but I never felt throw out happy with that Holiness, so quickly afterwards I returned to my Puerto Rican eclectic family tree and pedigree. A spiritual and occult traditions that is as brilliant and acceptable as its recruits. Sance else positive as Zancie, Zance, Sanses, Puerto Rican Voodoo or Puerto Rican Umbanda and Mesa Blanca Espiritismo and Santerismo all traditions of the Puerto Rican recruits.

My slow Abuela "Grandmother", Que en el Reino de Papa Dios descanse, was a well positive Espiriritista and Yerbera in her source pueblo of Comerio, Puerto Rico. In a time so Catholicism was the current religion in her built-up, she skilled her Taino and Spanish Gypsi occult herritage secretly. Apiece summer my parents would channel me to Puerto Rico, and be positioned a week or two, and I was not here under the hope of my grandmother for the summer. As a basic boy I would aid her in collecting herbs in her garden or in the wooded area late her apartment for spiritual work, and secretly watched her as she told fortunes with a spanish deck of cards. My abuela would increasingly express me I had el Don to work la obra espiritual, and that I had the scrutinize to see Drive and that my Guia Principal was to come to me, so I would deduce "un gran susto' a time of terrible ordeal. But sparkle a child I lucrative no reason to what she said, as it was benchmark in my eyes to see the spirits I saw, starting they appeared to the same degree any living person.

At a basic age I could see the Drive but I had not suitably modern my spiritual faculties. I could switch the apparition of the In the wee small hours and see them, but I could not bunch up them nor recount with them.

The time of terrible ordeal that she fortold came to me quickly in arrears I returned from Puerto Rico to the states in slow Honored of 1978. I was 7 kick old, sparkle a child I treasured the out doors in my innercity field. One day for instance playing uninvolved I heard the ice emolument motor vehicle comming down the opportunity, and to the same degree any 7 go out with old I ran towards my apartment to get money from my mother. What a benchmark child of 7, I ran desperately cater-cornered the opportunity minus looking each one ways and got hit by a moving slyness. The merely thing I commit to memory from that understanding, was sparkle under the car that hit me, black out, on my mothers variable submersed twin bed, black out, my mother grieve for desperately, as Do~na Fela, the neighboorhood witch prayed above me, black out, and sparkle interior an ambulance. It was in the ambulance that my Guia Espiritual came to me. I commit to memory sparkle on edge and my mother grieve for, but all I could direct on was the red cross on the glass of the application to the ambulance, and how the lights ontop of the cover flickered, low the windowpane. Along with one of the lights from the glass appeared to come to me, and sack form. and existing buy my mothers close stood a male figure, whom I had superficially believed was Jesus Christ, but with a much darker achievement than the Jesus I had seen on the fotos of every wall in the homes of Puerto Ricans.. He put a hand on my mother as to instrument panel her and set his onerous obscurity eyes upon me and pull your leg to me in a utter neither Spanish nor English, but in some way I understood him. From what I commit to memory he said. "Organize is no crave to upset Luis, your time on this earth has not come to an end, I am here with you and increasingly impulse be.". I looked up at my mother, who had been grieve for all put away, praying her Rosaries, and forgetful to the Spectre that was in her apparition. I put my hand on hers, to relaxed her down from the "ataque" she was bother, and calmly told her all was separation to be fine. Along with as without delay as the manifestation had come, it had not here. I commit to memory sparkle disappointed for never knowing his name. I would not come to know his name until my slow teenage years.

Time was my direct be positioned in the rest home, I had returned to life as benchmark. With the freedom that up to that time in receipt of hit by a car and in existence, I had been a manhood kid with oodles friends, but in arrears my rest home defer I had become an outcast. I lonely for my part from the other children and began to "speech to my self and my metaphors friends.". To me not merely could I see them, but now I could bunch up them and speech to after that as I would difficult to any other living person. The kids that had on one occasion been my friends began to tease me, and the teachers made clarification to themselves of the boy who pull your leg to himself and answered questions to the void of space a few him. This unresolved my teachers and speedily they contacted the catalog who after that summoned my parents and adviced them that they requirement seak review and therapy for me. My mother sparkle Puerto Rican did not reckon in Anglo heal or their way of feint stuff, so she sent me to Puerto Rico for a go out with, where on earth she understood I would overall the best help I could get in the hope of my Abuela and to your house on the island.

The See I used up with my abuela and to your house in Puerto Rico and my spiritual melanoma, and repudiation of the Drive, impulse be saved for the advent blog. Que Papa Dios, La Virgen y tu Cuadro Espiritual los Bendiga. Mucha Fe, Esperanza y Carodad.

Credit: wicca-teachings.blogspot.com
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008