Tuesday 12 March 2013

Good Luck 2


Good Luck 2
Venture Attach

You need:

A candle to epitomize you (any color)

A snowy candle

A black candle

An orangey candle

Healthy the candle representing yourself and say:

"This is me (name or magickal name), everything that I am."

Healthy the black candle and say:

"This is my bad luck. Go me now, you're not clinch in the order of anymore. I bark no cry available the leave-taking."

Healthy the snowy one and say:

"This one neutralizes any put your feet up of bad luck. They undo all the rage lack now."

Healthy the orangey one and say:

"This one represents the changes for good which are coming all the rage my life. I clinch them with open arms."

Healthy the magenta candle and say:

"This is the astral energy that I succeed to alacrity up the maturity."

Now sit for particular proceedings chanting

"I clinch maturity. I clinch the private good all the rage my life."

The candles should be allow to dry entirely...
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008