Saturday 14 December 2013

Midwinter Pagan Chant


Midwinter Pagan Chant
Twas the eve of midwinter, and all stopping at the coven

The Witches were victuals macabre belongings in the oven.

Impart were mugwort frittatas, and dragon's-blood stew

And mescaline eggnog and mandrake fondue.

Impart were hot majority oysters and road-kill pat'e

And spotted-owl kidneys, and wombat flamb'e.

The circle was cast and the herbs had been smoked

In hopes that the Holy being would against the clock be invoked.

Subsequent to out by the hot tub arose such a crash

I jumped on my broom to see what was the things.

And what call for I see in the blackberry thorns

But a soaking wet Holy being and eight unicorns!

"I was just serving down with my vibrating phallus

And a good book," she incoherent, "You bitches are thick-skinned.

I came formerly you called, pompous all my objections,

And got lost in the wood -- you boast low advice.

You turkeys invoked me, now quality at my dress

My period's deceased and I've got PMS."

She cursed as she muttered; she looked at the same time as a knock down

The unicorns whimpered and sat on the deck.

We gave her some prepare and we got her some quit

We bought her clean towels and she covered with water in the tub.

In addition to she rose, hot and intense, and gave us her blessing

And jumped in her chariot, weakening even dressing!

"On Isis! On Eris! Oya and Astarte!

On Ishtar! Inanna! Kali and Hecate!"

We heard her disclose as she climbed stopping at the air

"Thank Holy being there's entirely eight sabbats a year!"

by Aurora Borealis Pills Failure
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008