Friday 20 December 2013

Spirituality Clairvoyance


Spirituality Clairvoyance
This prayer can help you open, or mend, your fate to see phychically. For to play with mystic power, hold your attention a smart quartz crystal up to your third eye (THE Reinforce In the company of YOUR TWO EYEBROWS) whilst saying this prayer:"Spiritual light, comfort be delivered my third eye and crowd it with wispy, newness, and the fate to kindly see spanning the veil. Resonant Apollo, I thank you for opening my third eye! Archangels Hamiel, Jeremiel, Raphael, and Raziel, I thank you for your Conjuring Spiritual energies and money with my spiritual sight now! Charming Horus, thank you for stationing your eye in conjecture of my own, so that I may see multidimensionally close to you! Prized Kuan Yin, I thank you for relief me energy from your third eye to my own so that I may see love in everything and everyone! Be in love with Sulis, thank you for invoking the power of my mystic energy! I thank you all for fully opening me up to see truth, beauty, light, and eternal life!""Source: Archangels and Ascended Masters by Doreen Virtue"
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008