Saturday 10 May 2014

By David Jeter


By David Jeter
I know this is old, but I am leave-taking to post moreover in case somebody reads this. I ghoul start by saying that I am an ex-Christian, ex-Wiccan, ex-Nichiren Buddhist. I rose-pink ALL theology down the toilet. But I restful unite a very Buddhist world view and I am open to having the status of an disbeliever witch(if you get pharmacutecals are in intent a form of witchcraft-herbs and other medicines complete from the earth). But my intent is that it is all based off the law of move and effect. That is one cause Wicca didn't make cogitate to me(that and the beliefs that to me were malarkey from the get go-divination in tea foliage, crystal disk gazing all the same I am restful open to that having the status of a way absolute decided labor for me to get greatness within my own bubble but NOT about forseeing the extreme, celebrating the shifting of seasons I restful seek to do, possibly the esbats, but all of the deity honey mumbo mega I ghoul unite Not a bit to do with regardless of what they put forward, non-discriminatory seems in the same way as a consume of time to me, power try tarot cards to heavens within my own bubble in the same way as meditation, and I complete up my own vocalize and I restful chant non-discriminatory not any Buddhist or Hindu mantras). Gone I became a Buddhist, that was the start of me having the status of an disbeliever to the principal. I didn't understand why a Wiccan "de rigueur" the help of a deity if they were the one manipulating the law of move and effect which IS magic or magick as they would spell it. I am very have to do with varnished about ANY deity having the status of an fictitious friend that came about in the practitioner's essence due to the law of move and effect, it exists And no-one else for them And no-one else to the same extent they transfer in it. Consequently it CAN'T continue, and that by definition makes me an disbeliever. So can a get down be an disbeliever witch? And no-one else if the witch doesn't transfer in ANY gods. Non-belief is not believing in deities or "deities" that are part of the character(to the same extent if they in actuality unite no outstanding sentience than the visual display unit I am typing this on, along with how can they in actuality be intended a deity?). But that is my definition. Distinct earth-shattering thing to aid in essence, skepticism(as a lack of belief in deities) comes in massively counterpart flavors. Richard Dawkins would not get me an disbeliever to the same extent I transfer in the law of move and effect(apart from me having the status of obstinately contrary to for my part believing in a higher power). Sam Harris would most promise get me an disbeliever(he agrees with chanting mantras). I reasonably get for my part an disbeliever Since I don't transfer in a higher power, the law of move and effect IS NOT a higher power to the same extent I am the one manipulating it ergo I AM the higher power ergo I AM an disbeliever.
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008