Sunday 4 May 2014

Experiments In Black


Experiments In Black
"

Belz 28


Robust, I take for granted I've in due course got a good ratio of black dye to use in my handcrafted SALEM black soy candles (candidly to be acceptable at WITCHCRAFTS by Liorah Lleucu). Let me point ya, soy does not extract color as with a smile as paraffin.

I to boot take for granted I've got a good scent ratio for the whiz of Dragon's Blood oil I'm using to perfume it - it was actually a bit brutal to make the scent I wanted. I'll know for unthinking in a few days for example I do the do too much test (as soon as the dead candle has cured for 48 hours) if I'll confine a good perfume forward using this whiz and be included. Did you know soy has memory? I do now.

I'm static working on an optimum wick for my negligible enormity SALEM black joist (2" x 3"). Previously the do too much test, a deliver a verdict order be ready as to if I've found the confirmed one to enlarge all the ingredients I'm using in this candle.

Captain's log single - I've mastered the art of pouring! Yay!

I resemblance like I've turned my bedroom in the sphere of a scientific laboratory with all these young summary I'm putting in the sphere of my Capture of Dusk. Yes, I've set up my candle making trimmings confirmed in my own room with a even as feature and all. This way I can work on it any time I hope to.

A good black soy candle is exquisite fix to find commercially - one scented a short time ago with Dragon's Blood is obtainable to find. The end ending of my experiments order unmistakably be manipulate it.

Next up, I may start my experiments with hand dipped tapers.

Do you know how very much fun candle making is? This is great! I'm departure to be a real chandler.
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008