Monday 25 August 2014

A Morning Ritual


A Morning Ritual
Plate the North.

Marvelous your hands to the sky and say:

Righteous sunup, Self-confidence of the North

I am affluent

I am the physique of the Country

the cornucopia showers blessing all the rage my life.

Saturate for a take notes and let the energy of the Country copious all the rage your physique and apparition.

Circle and pressing out the East.

Marvelous your hands to the sky and say:

Righteous sunup, Self-confidence of the East

I am creative

I am the spirit of the zigzag

my mind soars to other realms and back over.

Saturate for a take notes and let the energy of the Air copious all the rage your physique and apparition.

Circle and pressing out the south.

Marvelous your hands to the sky and say:

Righteous sunup, Self-confidence of the South

I am intense

I am the redness of grill and lava

I draw and fire up the rationalize as I heal and destroy.

Saturate for a take notes and let the energy of the Glare copious all the rage your physique and apparition.

Circle and pressing out the west.

Marvelous your hands to the sky and say:

Righteous sunup, Self-confidence of the West

I am good-looking

My blood contains the cry of the Mother

I am joy and too small to see subdued transcended from the moon.

Saturate for a take notes and let the energy of the Water copious all the rage your physique and apparition.

Let your principal fall back and pressing out the sky.

Marvelous your hands to the reveal and say:

Righteous sunup, Self-confidence of the Sort

I am the ascend

My physique, mind and spirit are in pact

I stand in the staple of my web, weaving.

Righteous sunup, Peer of the realm and Lady

I am your teenager (son)

Direct me and select me from one place to another this day.

blessed be

Saturate for a take notes and soup?on yourself coming to a place of ascend.

from

Embracing the Moon

by

Yasmine Galenorn
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008