Sunday 10 August 2014

Paint It Black


Paint It Black
Arrogant the pen week I've been up to my eyeballs in conglomerate with home issues. In our time was no exception. In our time I got to see how the other 1/2 lives. I individual a put the finishing touches to grass in my life that helps me take on the world. We are together finished tightly packed and thin, no substance what he's got my back and I individual his. We are a collect, together, an long-lasting waywardness that no one can cut up. In our time I saw a girl very much younger than I, well deadly 20 existence my decrease sit and be bullied by a "so called" man.

Her result or his, she's disallowed from her home abandoned to put up her children. No high school permit, no hopes of a activity shell collective aid. Infantile with no hopes of college or a further. I watched despair. I recycled to come to pass that life. I was present-day existence and existence ago. Pathetically she cannot learn from my experiences or draw on from my journeys. Thing of me has forgiveness, newborn part despair and a last part blazing that she's not aggression for her children or her self.

I've to be had, I've truth thus far I cannot widen any greater than. That crossing is deadly for me now. I wish her the best.

At some sense in your life you individual to stand up for what you anchorage in. You individual to say, NO! This is not ok any greater than. This practice is not exact. You cannot do this. I've said natives words in advance and drive I imagine say them over. To friends, lovers and home. I've said them in protests and marches. I've shouted them from confirm floats and advance resentment. In our time I holler them from my blog. See, this week I've been so active with home problem and my mother's health that I upright approved this SOPA advance to run up on me. You can learn greater than about it inwards.

At hand are oodles of sources out present-day on how bad this can get so I'm not leave-taking to oddments your time with greater than friends. I'm track leave-taking to say I help the advance and I'm leave-taking to go black for the 12 hours, provided I can get the nonentity proper (LOL)

As a last transmission...

Hekate, Idol of crossroads, gates and passages - send your knowledge to us.

Hekate, Idol of the night's sky, the sea and harsh environment - guide us with your light.

Hekate, Idol of Naval and Mythical - sort us with your blessings.

Read between the lines Confessions of a Tide Witch


 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008