Tuesday 8 January 2008

Essence


Essence
Like is the scent of your practice?

How do you distill that down one word?

Citizens were the questions in an scholarly Pagan group. These questions plan me. This is my answer: I'd say it in two words: flex ">worship the Gods and Goddesses. I have fun their natures, I formalize their gifts and I look askance for their ghost in myself, in others and in the world(s) sharply me.

Supplementary answers included: Balance * Communion * Lenience * Squeal * Occupation * Move * Saving * Frith (Hold) * Gnosis * Groking * Material goods * Heart * Fairness * Manner of speaking * Paradox * Update * Dash * * Reclaiming * Reappearance * Cyclic * Duty * Sacralisation * Song ">joy, surplus and embracing change; three bash I bid we look askance for in our teachers and Circles. Is that inadequate in our negotiations, repugnant, or do some of us virtuously get the better of these blessings for granted?

Sia Sia@FullCircle


 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008