Tuesday 5 August 2008

13 Steps To Inner Control


13 Steps To Inner Control Cover
1. I honor the energy of *birch*, for a new beginning. I am able to change myself as I will to do. So mote it be!
2. I honor the energy of *rowan* for protection against evil enchantment. I will not hobble myself with the chains of past failures. So mote it be!
3. I honor the energy of *alder*, for the protection of my inner oracle. I will listen to the voice of the Goddess Within. So mote it be!
4. I honor the energy of *willow*, for the lunar rhythms within me as a woman. I will recognize and heed my own body's cycles. So mote it be!
5. I honor the energy of *ash*, the magician's staff. I will recognize that "as above, so below," I play a part in the larger scheme of things. I will link my inner and outer worlds. So mote it be!
6. I honor the energy of *hawthorn* for cleansing and restraint. I will choose what I place within my body, and empty myself of all that violates my personal well-being. So mote it be!
7. I honor the energy of *oak*, the doorway to the mysteries. I will call upon the strength of the Horned One when I feel in need of protection. So mote it be!
8. I honor the energy of *holly*, spear of the warrior. I will not remain passive and victimized, but will choose to fight for my own freedom. So mote it be!
9. I honor the energy of *hazel*, the tree of wisdom. I will heed my own inner intuitions, and will be wise and informed in my choices. So mote it be!
10. I honor the energy of *vine*, the tree of conviviality and celebration. I will love myself and will celebrate life, not seeing the choices I make as deprivations but gifts. So mote it be!
11. I honor the energy of *ivy*, the spiral to center. I will do all that I do because of my own inner desires. I will listen to myself, and will remain balanced and centered while I do this work. So mote it be!
12. I honor the energy of *reed*, the tool of the hunt. I will take direct action when necessary to protect myself, including the "killing" of old patterns, friendships and associations which harm me. So mote it be!
13. I honor the energy of *elder* which sees the end from the beginning. Throughout many lifetimes I have been here. I have the knowledge that I have changed myself again and again. I will start from where I am now, and continue to persist in my path. I will succeed. So mote it be!

As you see, the pagan focus is not to surrender responsibility for oneself to a higher power, but to take responsibility and make choices appropriate to a Goddess (that's YOU...) Feel free to change this as you wish.

Tags: ideas aser edithdatter  million died  bedtime prayers  centering grounding  footprints quantum  wicca paganism  earth gaia  good ways knowledge  handfasting  online voodoo  white spells  prince darkness flies  pagan religion  find magic  
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008