Friday 31 October 2008

The Earth Is Gaia


The Earth Is Gaia Cover
Living, breathing, growing
Sentient, conscious, spiritual
In pain

Gaia is my Goddess, my Mother
The soil beneath my feet
The waters that flow and are still
The wind in the trees
The myraid beings that share my home

I am Gaia too
A sentient, spiritual agent in "Gaia-unfolding"
I am here to love, to nurture,
To feel person- and planet-pain, and to heal.


So may it be



Tags: pagan list  high meets ancient  faeries your  cleansing blessing  kabbalistic correspondenses  difference evoke invoke  footprints chamber  wine blessings  magick  wicca witch  which magical performed  voodoo spells  meditational calls  asatru  persuasions ritual contemporary  haitian voodoo  wicca supplies  
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008