Wednesday 29 October 2008

Bedtime Blessing For Children


Bedtime Blessing For Children Cover
#1: Lord and Lady,
Bless me as I sleep
Keep me safe within your arms
As round me night time creeps
I ask you also, if you will,
To watch over the ones I love-
here's my list of those who need
Some blessings from above.

Blessings on...

#2: Bright light, White light
Take away my fright
Don't let the darkness scare me,
There's nothing here to fear.

Let me sleep the whole night long,
For I am safe in here.
White Light, Bright Light
Protect me through the night

This should be done cupping hands as if holding a ball of white light. Toss ball in air and imagine it bursting to fill the whole room with protection.)

(credit Tannev)


Tags: self purification  6th sephirah tiphareth  defense excellence  everyday lessons  8 gifts cent  footprints chamber quantum  near death  presentation chalice  willow spell  conjuring spells  bring adventure  orleans voodoo spell  pagan jewelry  spiritual tradition  cottage witchery home  whitemagic  pagan beliefs  voodoo doctor  ethics relationship wiccan  
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008