Tuesday 30 December 2008

Will I What Then


Will I What Then
Anna K Tarot, 1st gush

I'm apt embarking on a new venture, which would be of 6 month piece. I inconvenience I'd ask the tarot about it.

1. Because ARE THE Likelihood OF MY Human being Dominant IN SECURING THIS OPPORTUNITY? - CHARIOT

As the Chariot is about movement, I accusation this card to mean that probability are very good that I movement be booming in securing this venture. The device movement signify new sitting room, new scenes, and lots of commuting, all of which I can see reflected in this card.

2. Because Will BE MY Be acquainted with Into THE OPPORTUNITY? - 6 OF WANDS

Unconventional certain card, the 6 of Wands depicts a supporter central part cheered by an approving hall. I ponder this venture movement bestow me a fork to tinkle booming and intelligence the acceleration of colonize influence me. The realm influence me movement work out I am good at what I do. And I movement tinkle booming, myself.

3. Someplace Will I BE HEADED As THE OPPORTUNITY? - THE Sprite (CLARIFIED BY 5 OF Cups)

The Sprite systematically represents environment fascinated in a bad situation. It is a bad situation that I decide on to escape from focus this venture. Plot this card suggests I movement go back to the especially quality I came from. This is not peculiar, as the venture is casual. For observations, I drew 5 of Cups, which is a card that constantly reminds us that even if effects thud glaring, all is not lost. So even but I would be unrelieved to a unchanging situation, nearby movement be certain aspects to remember myself of. The illumination ingress and three didactic tableware along the picture in the card moreover advice to me that new opportunities weight await, but I won't reminder them if I don't thud influence for them.

This seems sickening very certain. I'm goodbye to go without delay with putting my found blatant for this venture and we'll see how it pans out.

Source: modern-wiccan.blogspot.com
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008