Sunday 6 September 2009

The Beltane Blessing


The Beltane Blessing Cover
Bless, O threefold true and bountiful,

Myself, my spouse, my children.

Bless everything within my dwelling and in my possession,

Bless the kine and crops, the flocks and corn,

From Samhain Eve to Beltane Eve,

With goodly progress and gentle blessing,

From sea to sea, and every river mouth,

From wave to wave, and base of waterfall.

Be the Maiden, Mother, and Crone,

Taking possession of all to me belonging.

Be the Horned God, the Wild Spirit of the Forest,

Protecting me in truth and honor.

Satisfy my soul and shield my loved ones,

Blessing every thing and every one,

All my land and my surroundings.

Great gods who create and bring life to all,

I ask for your blessings on this day of fire.

source: paganwiccan



Tags: reason death  life make together  required reading  candle blessing  chalice blessing  casting circle  pagan persecutions  banishing circle  spell casters  drawing moon witches  white magic  witchcraft school  santeria  
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008