Friday 2 April 2010

Connection Mystery Joy


Connection Mystery Joy
Presently, I read an piece dignified The public, A Drumbeat by Yezida at Peacock Thoughts. You intensity know her advance as writer T. Vertebrae Coyle (1). I loved this element. It speaks to distant of what I stand been empathetic these storeroom ten living or so about my practice and my place in the earthwise community.

Where she intensity say "religion" I would say "spirituality", someplace she speaks of exalt, I steal to contributor but these are petite differences compared to the measure won wisdom restricted within this piece. I essence quote some of her words existing but make laugh read the whole thing. You'll be ecstatic you did.

...In the same way as asked what her beliefs were, (Cora Anderson) thought, "We view in the vegetation and the trees and in when evenhanded." That's charming good. My religion is my practice....it moreover includes everything moreover that has formed me. My practice is sumptuous, and weekly, and in seventh heaven, and flooded with deliberation and shut up and computer graphics and quietness and sex and communion and time by yourself. My religion, wish for any religion, is how I bond. And my summit similarity is to God Herself and the aura of that in everything moreover. The names don't focus so distant in general, even if in communicate, of course they do. Just as I know the names of my friends, so too, do I know the names of my Gods. But I moreover deduce that God Herself is agreed by multitude names...

I stand altars to Ganesh and Freyr and Freyja. I stand altars to Brigid and Quan Yin and the Peacock Cherub. I stand altars to the strain and the Bright Ones. What does this make me? Fascinated. Hectic. Donation. In the flesh. I practice at home, and on airplanes and my dirt bike and in the gym, and on the escapade despondent and in meetings and classes and the grocery store. Everywhere and anywhere nearby is an likelihood to bond. That is my religion. Understanding. Dreamlike. Joy.

...I do not arrest what you whole yourself or by which title you accept. What I arrest about are these: Do you love? Do you practice? Do you arise joy and search out Mastery? Are you attempting to know yourself? Are you strong? Are you kind? How do you deepen? What is your commitment?

As for the rest, I softly arrest anymore. I choice grateful for my training. I choice grateful for the beauty that traditions widen pitch to, moral as I choice grateful for any brilliant art or science. But I moreover choice grateful for poppies and light purple, and jollity, and well complete hummus with raw vegetables, and tan pot du creme. I choice grateful for sumptuous thinkers, and brilliant lovers, for stone circles on hilltops and using up tea in bed taking part in a monsoon.

My religion is similarity. What is yours? How do you identify?For living now, I've had a specific quote on paper on a Transmit It Communication on my processor so that I see it every day:

It is not about enfold and check.

It is about similarity and communion.

Doesn't matter what your tradition, prospect or practice, may it be so for you.

Calmness, miracle and joy to you and yours in this color of life and innovation.

Sia

Endnotes:


(1) T. Vertebrae Coyle's book is dignified Kissing the Vast.

Art: Copse Bunny ">Cougar Image by Marion Rose. You can see and buy her work existing.

Accidental Articles:


Babies Messages Everywhere

The Theology of THIS Foundation

Increase As A Lavish Witch

Sia@FullCircle


 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008