Tuesday 20 April 2010

Wonder Water


Wonder Water
3/13/06I am trapped in a huge Fortune 500 company. I'm Inside the company and I can't get out. The place is filled in up with spiders like in Arachnophobia. I am investigating something. Someone's quincera, two girls are competing with each other-one is a princess type and one is another type. Had a dream of a lace top to wear to an interview-but the problem is that it is a lace top, do you wear that to an interview? Daily events:1) Did a spell and WHILE I was doing the spell, it ends up that someone was looking to hire me-tomorrow I have a meeting.2) Am waiting on a lot of stuff and finding that the waiting is difficult for me. Spells:Began the full moon magick-three days before is OK. Wonder Water:Place a bowel of water under the full moon, where it can reflect the full moon. Leave it there until the full moon. Wonder water can be used in a number of other spells-like the Christian holy water. I have found it to be very good in healing spells. Cast a circle; place the bowel of water under a tree if possible.Say: Magick here my cry. Make this water have the power of thunder. Make the water help to bring wonder. Philosophy:There are many similarities between Christianity and Wicca-for example, holy water or wonder water. It is not only that, there are also similar traditions-Christmas right around the Winter Solstice. Most Wiccans believe that many Christian traditions come from "copying" the old religions. That this was done by missionaries so that people would more easily adopt Christianity into their lives. As I have said before, I was raised as Catholic and have seen so many similarities. We had holy water in our home all the time when I was a child. Now, I have wonder water. Water purifies, cleans-like a beautiful snow making everything 'new again".

Source: modern-wiccan.blogspot.com
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008