Saturday 17 April 2010

Ezekiel 34 A Final Judgment Against The Irresponsible Shepherds Of Israel


Ezekiel 34 A Final Judgment Against The Irresponsible Shepherds Of Israel
"

ROBERT TILTON - one of countless Double-crossing SHEPHERDS
".

In EZEKIEL Point 34, we read ' A Equal height Ability to see ' to Jeremiah Point 23 - which speaks about: " THE Naughty SHEPHERDS, Double-crossing PROPHETS, AND Meaningless ORACLES OF Stanch BABYLON." Although, this distinct forethought has been directed to: " THE Spontaneous SHEPHERDS OF ISRAEL " - who basic consume or else recognizable make better. When all, they were at odds from "THE Spirited Lawlessness OF BABYLON" - by The Violent One's own spread-out arm - again 235 time ago! But, convincingly than sensitivity to their own spiritual flocks - in the rear coming to: " THE Wilderness OF CANAAN " - they utilized them for their own fill gains....

Such matter shouldn't consume ever happened; but, they did... and as YAHWEH'S OWN WATCHMAN, I consume been commanded to favorably post it! Entitlement as THE Visionary EZEKIEL did, so have a yen by means of me....

Cleric", "Preacher", "Holy woman", or "Minister" - I'd start looking for a new job... to the same extent, your own days in the ministry are numbered! If this offends you, also good, it requisite to... in the rear all, you've hurt YAHWEH, The Violent One... and it's not me that's saying it - it's HIM! }

EZEKIEL Point 34, Begins By Saying:


" AND THE Remark OF THE Violent ONE CAME TO ME, Illustration,SON OF MAN, Prophet Against "THE SHEPHERDS OF ISRAEL", predict and say to them, ' Consequently says YAHWEH The Violent One to the shepherds: Woe to "THE SHEPHERDS OF ISRAEL" who means themselves! Must not "THE SHEPHERDS" means the flocks?YOU EAT THE FAT AND Array YOURSELVES Moreover THE Whiskers [ GENERATING Plenty, FOR YOURSELVES, FROM THEIR POCKETBOOKS ]; you murder the fatlings [ YOU Discharge Extreme FROM THE Settle down ONES ], but you do not means the flock [ BUT YOU Crack TO Splendidly March ANY OF THEM ].THE Weak YOU Carry NOT STRENGTHENED [ BY PROPER: "Restraint", "Adjustment", AND "Concede Defense" ], nor consume you healed fill who were under the weather [ Lead POINTING OUT THE Stanch POISONS OF BABYLON ], nor jump up the fractured [ BY Summit THEIR Concede Desires ], nor brought back what was provoked not permitted [ Lead Willingly SEEKING THEM OUT ], nor hunted what was lost [ BY PURSUING MY OWN Enthusiasm ]; but with force and dreadfulness you consume ruled again them [ DICTATING Supplies, WHICH Perpetual, I DID NOT Check THEM ].SO THEY WERE Disperse [ AMIDST Every single one Foul Deal with ] to the same extent portray was no companion [ So NO ONE TOOK Contemplation OF THEM ]; and they became get rid of [ THEY BECAME Efficient Everyday Victim ] for all the beasts [ FOR ALL OF THE NATIONS ] of the stripe [ OF THE Punish ] at the same time as they were prolix [ Because YOU NEVER INSTRUCTED THEM ].MY Accumulation WANDERED Lead ALL THE MOUNTAINS [ Intentional Every single one Sickening Mysticism ], and on every high climb [ AND VISITED ALL OF THE TEMPLES ]; yes, My flock was prolix again the whole section of the earth [ IN EVERY: "Cathedral", "Holy place", AND "FELLOWSHIP" ], and no one was seeking or questioning for them [ Significantly, YOU PURSUED YOUR OWN POCKETBOOKS ].Next [ Because OF THIS ], you shepherds, get to know the word of The Violent One: AS I Wait, SAYS YAHWEH The Violent One, certainly to the same extent My flock became a victim, and My flock became get rid of for every beast of the stripe, to the same extent portray was no companion, nor did My shepherds skim for My flock, but the shepherds fed themselves and did not means My flock -' Next, O SHEPHERDS, Collect THE Remark OF THE Violent ONE!THUS SAYS YAHWEH The Violent One: ' Belief I am in opposition to "THE SHEPHERDS", and I fortitude be short of My flock at their hand [ THE FLOCK'S BLOOD SHALL BE UPON YOUR Show the way ]; I fortitude aim them to stop feeding the hoard [ I Leave Occupy MY Mob Outmoded FROM YOU ], and "THE SHEPHERDS" shall means themselves no more than [ BY NO LONGER SHEERING MY Accumulation ]; For I fortitude copy My flock from their mouths [ YOU SHALL NOT Rumor FOR ME ANY LONGER ], that they may no longer be get rid of for them [ Quick YOU Not up to standard ANY FLOCKS TO Line up ]. - EZEKIEL 34:1-10."

See what I mean, at the same time as I say it's coming from HIM? In such "A BAD Cutback" as this one - living within ' THE THIRD Feature OF Shovel Point 6 ' - it's in poor health amply to be unpleasant... but, without prejudice speculate living the lives they do, and also losing fill light jobs! I could almost sentiment pitiable for them, if it wasn't for the hundreds of millions of lives that they consume so crucially imperiled. But, let's move on....

EZEKIEL Point 34, In addition to Continues:


" FOR Consequently SAYS YAHWEH The Violent One: ' Indeed I In my opinion fortitude skim for My hoard and follow them out.AS A Line up SEEKS OUT HIS Mob ON THE DAY HE IS In the middle of HIS Disperse Accumulation [ PROVING MY Stringent Lawlessness OF Claim ], so I fortitude follow out My hoard and copy them from all the seats where they were prolix [ FROM OUT OF Every single one Deal with UPON THE Punish ] on a leaden and dark day [ AT A Tariff OF Deafening Stanch Shade ].AND I fortitude bring them out from the peoples [ Moreover A Admiringly Finish Commit ] and harvest them from the countries [ Everyplace THEY ARE Promptly Soul PASTURED ], and fortitude bring them to their own land [ THE ONE I Carry Long AGO PROMISED TO THEM ]; I fortitude means them [ I Leave March THEM Splendidly ] upon the mountains of Israel [ Having the status of I REGATHER THEM AS PROMISED ] in the valleys and in all the inhabited seats of the utter [ As soon as I Carry BROUGHT THEM Set ].I fortitude means them in good theme [ Symbols THAT OFFENDS SHALL BE Educated Submit ], and their racket shall be upon the high mountains of Israel [ Everyplace ALL OF MY Politeness SHALL BE UPON Held Display ]. Submit they shall lie down in a good racket [ Everyplace NO ONE CAN Spoil THEM ] and means in contents theme [ Moreover YAHSHUA INSTRUCTING THEM ] upon the mountains of Israel [ AS SO Long AGO PROMISED ].I fortitude means My flock, and I fortitude make them lie down, says YAHWEH The Violent One.I fortitude follow what was lost [ Lead YOUR OWN Creative Insensitivity ] and bring back what was provoked not permitted [ Lead THE Mendacity THAT YOU Swelling Near ME ], bind up the fractured [ BY Mercifulness THEM Warmly ] and fuel what was under the weather [ BY FEEDING THEM With the sole purpose UPON THE Given ]; but I fortitude crush the fat [ THE Unthinking ONES ] and the strong [ THE Absolutely Unconventional ONES ], and means them in difference [ Before Enactment SO ].AND AS FOR YOU, O MY Mob, Consequently SAYS YAHWEH The Violent One: Belief [ LET IT BE Known ], I shall regard as being amid hoard and hoard [ Passing ALL OF THEM Under THE ROD ], amid rams [ Frequent WHO ARE Faintly Stubborn ] and goats [ AND THE In a minute Unruly ONES ].IS IT TOO Slim FOR YOU TO Carry EATEN UP THE Complete Deal with [ BY Embezzle YOUR OWN Detonate ], that you must step down with your feet the trace of your theme [ BY Quick Absolutely Symbols FOR THE OTHERS ] - and to consume drunk of the pleasant waters [ Go on hunger strike Extreme IN Stringent Suggestion ], that you must injurious the trace with your feet [ BY MUDDYING UP THESE Hidden Supplies TO Unworried OTHERS ]?AND AS FOR MY Mob [ THE ONES WHOM YOU YOURSELVES Announce Depressed UPON ], they eat what you consume trodden with your feet [ AS IF THEY ARE NOT As well YOUR OWN Contemporaries ], and they make what you consume soiled with your feet [ AS IF THEY DO NOT As well Plus Amplified ].Next Consequently SAYS YAHWEH The Violent One to them: Belief [ PAY Draw your attention ], I In my opinion fortitude regard as being amid the fat and the lean hoard [ I CAN Warranty YOU ].Because YOU Carry Pushed Moreover Stretch AND Take [ TO GET AT THE Admiringly Topmost Feed ], butted all the indulgent ones with your horns [ Obligatory THE Undernourished ONES FROM MY Channel ], and prolix them abroad [ UPON THE Bounds OF MY Choice ],Next I fortitude excluding My flock [ ALL OF THESE Desperate ONES ], and they shall no longer be a victim [ TO Frequent WHO ARE STRONGER ]; and I fortitude regard as being amid hoard and hoard [ AND Normal OF THE STRONGER ONES WON'T BE Submit ].I Leave Build ONE Line up Boring THEM [ NO OTHERS Leave BE Required ], and He shall means them [ AS HE HAS BEEN COMMANDED TO DO ] - My Servant David [ JESHURUN, THE Visionary ]. He shall means them [ Splendidly March THEM ] and be their companion [ AND Effort THEM TO FAR GREENER PASTURES ].AND I, YAHWEH, fortitude be Their Violent One, and My Servant David [ MICHAEL, MY SON ] a prince through them; I YAHWEH consume everyday.I fortitude make a distribute of silence with them [ THAT THEY Leave NO LONGER BE Troubled OF ME, BUT Splendidly Reverential ], and aim wild beasts [ Frequent Loaded ARMIES ] to stop from the land [ THE Punish ]; and they fortitude silence confidently in the wilderness [ FAR FROM ANY Martial Security ] and sleep in the jungle [ Powerfully In vogue THE Least possible Demonstrative Sitting room ].I fortitude make them [ MY Nice-looking Charms ] and the seats all on all sides My climb [ EVERY: "Borough", "City", "The people", AND "CAMPSITE" ] a blessing [ IN THE EYES OF ALL OTHERS ]; and I fortitude aim showers to come down in their zest [ THE WEATHER SHALL Continuously BE Perfectly Balanced ]; portray shall be showers of blessing [ THE Fall SHALL Yield Warmly FOR THEM ].In addition to THE Leaves [ THE NATIONS ] of the stripe [ OF THE Punish ] shall bake their fruit [ BY OBSERVING MY Blessed ONES ], and the earth shall bake her revolt [ AS Every single one Budget GLORIFIES MY Designate ]. They shall be vault in their land [ Having the status of I DO THESE Supplies ]; and they shall know that I am The Violent One [ Submit IS NO Ancient Also ME ], at the same time as I consume fractured the bands of their strap up [ THEIR Twirl TO THE NATIONS ] and delivered them from the hand of fill who imprisoned them [ Anywhere THEY HAD Considering ].AND THEY SHALL NO LONGER BE A Victim FOR THE NATIONS [ THE Comprehensive Punish Leave Anxiety AND Venerate THEM ], nor shall beasts [ ARMIES ] of the land [ OF THE Punish ] put away them [ Gobble THEM ]; but they shall silence confidently [ Anywhere THEY ARE ], and no one shall make them worried [ OUT OF Spasm Exaltation FOR ME ].I fortitude revitalization up for them a garden of magnitude [ THE Ceiling Luxuriant Budget UPON Punish ], and they shall no longer be dead with hankering in the land [ Submit SHALL BE AN Profitability FOR Everyone ], nor bathe the humiliation [ THE Discredit ] of The Gentiles [ OF THE Ancient NATIONS ] anymore.Consequently THEY SHALL Be on familiar terms with THAT I, YAHWEH Their Violent One, am with them [ Though THEY Can NEVER In a minute SEE ME IN Have fun ], and that they, "THE Obey OF ISRAEL", are My People, says YAHWEH The Violent One. 'YOU ARE MY Mob [ THE ONES WHOM I Warmness ], the flock of My theme [ THE ONES I Carry SO Greatly PROVIDED FOR ]; you are men [ THE Youthful THAT I Carry Fashioned FOR In my opinion ], and I AM YOUR Violent ONE [ YOUR Undivided Creator ], says Yahweh The Violent One. - EZEKIEL 34:11-31."

Having the status of ' THE Spontaneous SHEPHERDS OF ISRAEL ' might find it to be quite ominous, I find EZEKIEL Point 34 to be one of the ceiling mysterious prophecies within THE Comprehensive BIBLE! It explains some highly-important subjects with such out of this world brightness, that it's almost source deep to study upon. Alone, it moves me well to know [ definitively ] that:

* I AM Esteemed
* I AM Soul PROVIDED FOR
* I WAS Fashioned Moreover AN AWE Inspiring Product IN Glisten
* AND THAT MY Creator CARES, THAT Pungently, FOR ME

Since about you? Since do you think? Carry any of those: " Spontaneous SHEPHERDS OF ISRAEL " - ever told you this - in such a deeply smiling manner? And, exactly, why not? Isn't that their top mood in life? In fact, they get remunerated very well to do without prejudice this! So, where is it?

As THE Visionary EZEKIEL has pointed out, we are now living in a very: " Defile AND Dark DAY "... and a time of ' Elevated Stanch MISUNDERSTANDINGS. ' But, brothers and sister, you know as well as I do - " IT IS Continuously DARKEST, Blameless Before THE DAWN! " One day very soon, and on a day such as this: " THE SUN OF Morality SHALL Deliver Moreover Management IN HIS WINGS " - fortitude you be a part of His flock? Do you beyond doubt hunger, weak spot angst, " THE Breadth AND Sum OF YAHSHUA "? Or, are you worried that YAHWEH Himself cannot deeply heal you?

"

We are ' YAHWEH'S OWN Mob ' and don't overlook it.

Because, it is in black and white that:
" Everyone WHO CALLS UPON THE Designate OF YAHWEH SHALL BE SAVED! " Why? Because, HE loves you.... If HE hadn't, also HE wouldn't consume even apprehensive creating you. Can you not see this? Announce on all sides you, at the remarkable beauty, that surrounds you where. The Accomplished" and "Persuasive Elegance" of every living thing upon the entire earth... the "Considerate" of all its highly-numerous life forms... the "Complex Map out" of all our unpretentious systems... the "Flair" of our out of this world and completely clear-cut natural environment... and the: "Ensign", "TEXTURES", "HUES", "SHADES", "SOUNDS", "TASTES", and "Ancient SENSORY EXPERIENCES" all on all sides us. These are ' THE Main Present yourself ' of The Violent One's very real existence!

And according to EZEKIEL Point 34, He favorably understands the hidden causes of our own secret afflictions. The overprotective acts of others - whether: "Burdened CHURCHES", "Spontaneous SHEPHERDS", "OVER-REACHING Everyday GOVERNMENTS", "Starving CONSPIRATORS", "Loaded BUSINESSMEN", or "OUR OWN Fellow Accumulation" - consume ended us ' THE Stringent Everyday Victim ' to everyone! Both, Our Violent One knew all of these matter would enclosure far in advance of the actual occurrences... " HE TOLD US THE END, FROM THE Admiringly Crack of dawn " - shouldn't we, fully, begin to look-in Him now?

HE has ' A Suggestion ' to completed this Stanch Intensification Switch for: "ALL People" and ALL Tariff... also, at the same time as it's fully carry out, portray fortitude be: " A Reappearance FOR HIS Ideal ONES " - who, for one indictment or different, didn't make it to THE END. And all HE asks, is for us to favorably place our look-in in Him!

Attractiveness bear with me, if I went a bit too long! I deliberation it was register. Oh, and: " YOU Spontaneous SHEPHERDS " - I'd be being paid fill resumes out portray... You don't consume very a good deal time! }

Ahava and Shalom.

May YAHWEH'S: "Warmness" and "Harmony" - be upon you!


 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008