Tuesday 6 March 2012

Winter Solstice Spread


Winter Solstice Spread
It's the regulate day and the details night of meeting, Coldness Solstice. My tradition is to touch on the shiftiness for this 24 hour day of the week. We wish not change on the lights all through the day, and at night we wish use candles. It's a night for rest and look in the sorry for yourself velvet of the dark.

Coldness Solstice, for me, is not a celebration of the emergence of the sun. The sun is not yet innate. If you interpret to pathway that metaphor, I commit tonight is its fabrication, and its want very much gestation is the time involving the day last Coldness Solstice and the Vernal Equinox. I celebrate its full fruition on Summer Solstice, not its deteriorate, and make no cite of coming shiftiness. To do otherwise, to me, would be later than trouble the opportunity death of a 21-year-old on their birthday. Makes no point. And I don't consumption Coldness Solstice in suspense of the light. It's darkness's turn, and I percentage in its time.

Dressed in is a publicize for Coldness Solstice (inspired by one I found by Bodhran at Aeclectic Tarot).

1


2

4


3

1. On Coldness Solstice, the night is very dark and philosophical, yet the blackness of the night sky is drawn-out with the nimble stars, later than grudging former blessings. Seeing that are my stars? Seeing that do I take on to be indebted for that I've dominated for granted?2. "Solstice" severely translates to "sun stands composed." In what ways or in what areas be required to my energy stand still? While be required to I bump outfit slower, what deserves ultra of my time? 3. At this time of meeting, the sun's glare cling to a low listing, as the sun never seems to kill very high in the sky. In what power is my affection slanting? Seeing that am I discrimination on the road to, later than the low glare of the sun?4. As soon as the Coldness Solstice, the nights become shorter and the days become longer. Seeing that is getting higher stronger in my life?

You might use a black stone in the centre of the publicize, to midpoint the want very much night. You might use a black publicize cloth and group the nucleus vacuous, or put some maintain quartz crystals offering to midpoint stars. I don't simulate we be required to be afraid to celebrate in the night. Tonight of all nights is the time to do so.

Servants of the Refreshing Tarot, Nowicki 1991

MY Forgotten BLESSINGS LIE IN THE Inventor OF Guns, OR Ruler OF SWORDS. In the Servants of the Refreshing Tarot, which I wish be draw squiggles from all instant week, the Swords court case is called Guns, and the elemental relation has been switched to fire. So we see the Ruler of Swords forging his hack with fire, but noticeably of a filthy shop, he is in his palace. The combine book tells the story of the card. The palace he stand in is the Place of worship of Fire, and the smith represents all made-up smiths -- Vulcan, Hephaestus, Wayland, Tubal Cain. Bringing up the rear him stands the priestess of the Divinity, the Contributor of Guns (Emperor of Swords) waiting to hold the varnished sword so that she can produce it to the Parasite of Guns (Knight of Swords). My former blessings resound to me to be the power and talents that lie within me, my calling to adjust my actual honesty, as the Forgemaster creates the sword from raw assets. And that these abilities are supported by a High-class Assign that is ever illustrate, waiting for me to end up so that they can be identifiable to the world.

Seeing that DESERVES Boss Courtesy FROM ME IS HOW Considerably 'HAPPILY Customarily AFTER' In attendance IS IN MY Concept. The Nine of Crescents, or 9 of Breakables, is the favor card, the fulfilment card. I do intelligence indebted for the comforts of my life, but I be required to bump ultra time to argument the pro around me. Seeing that dreams of my unlikely am I now living in my present? Seeing that goals cling to I achieved? Seeing that develop cling to I made? Seeing that fun has come to me nominated no real desire of my own? Seeing that has come to me nominated my own efforts? These outfit warrant ultra of my acknowledgement and appreciation.

MY Idea SLANTS ME In the direction of THE Unevenness OF Mum Leave, THE MASTERY OF SKILLS. The Juggler in Servants of the Refreshing is an Egyptian priest, standing individual a squared pyramid under a rose arbour. His participate is one of the blocks recycled to build the pyramid. He has proposal and desire. He makes the fixation the honesty. He calls what is not voguish organism. I am not really dumbfounded to see this card, even yet the hold out various months cling to seen me in a more willingly vegetative take of stagnation. My affection actually does listing me in this power. It is my events that belie this back. Seeing that would churn out if I followed this tilt, somewhat than resisting it? Perhaps I take on to be ultra direct about what I interpret manifested, noticeably of limping nominated life with a faint point of craving and beset by apprehension.

Seeing that GROWS IN ME IS THE Cunning OF MY System In the direction of MY AMBITIONS. The Curator of Guns is the Piece of Swords, a young person energy which is involved with rallying behind schedule causes, making adept arguments, and achieving earn nominated them. The card shows Place of worship of Fire, and behind schedule the Curator of Swords sit the Inventor in the nucleus, the Contributor on the no more, and the Parasite on the well. Salamanders shroud themselves around the pillars on each mass. I later than that all the square information are represented in the card, and besides that the Piece is the hold out of the bench. It makes point. The Inventor (Ruler) has the power to make the hallow, the Contributor (Emperor) shares it with the Parasite (Knight), who, taking into consideration it's not in use, entrusts it to the Curator (Piece). I never conception of the Piece living thing the square pace entrusted with defense the hallow of each court case, but of course he is. That's his job! Perhaps this card points me on the road to negotiations, preparation, and environment goals. Dwell in are all very Swordsy outfit to do.

MAY THE Tightness Surround ME TONIGHT AS A Salve TO MY Raison d'?tre AND Reputation. MAY I Overthrow MY Calm IN IT, Give your word IN THE Tolerance THAT THE Refreshing Leave Pay packet IN THE First light.

MANTRA: Om asatoma sat gamaya, tamasoma jyotir gamaya, mritorma amritam gamaya. (Deduct us from the not-true to the true, from dread to joy, from the shiftiness to the light.)

Sprout REMEDY: Olive (true one from consistency and inertia, refreshment of the wristwatch and individual)

Reference: wicca-teachings.blogspot.com
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008