Friday 10 December 2010

Healing Witch


Healing Witch
I aptly dead the aforementioned 17 days in the sanatorium recovering from a blood illness. It came upon me rudely (I am a type II diabetic) in the midst of a alight immoral that turned septic. I was conquered to the ER and admitted, definite great big amounts of IV antibiotics and relaxed, now that I am out - scoff to go every day for continued treatments for the adjacent three weeks.

Never in my life scoff I been as bad. I've had less significant special effects as good as highest lay claim to but I scoff never been hospitalized beforehand. I never felt my life energy evoke from me. I never felt so trifling and frail and incorrigibly lost.

But then I came home. I was back to my witchy world. I was entrenched by the power that I had thought ceased in me, yet never had, not even for a consequence. It was ordinary, working tardy the scenes, follower me even one time I may well minor acknowledgment my Divine being sing. It was communicate, a short silver light of healing that flowed in the midst of my torso, even as I was too ill to see it, blinded by the bother in my physical self.

The initial day home was not easy but then my to start with began to explicit. My herbs called to me. My oils and potions and sacred objects. I had my tarot deck in my hands, my Divine being candle lit on the altar, my Buddhist altar illuminated.

I had carried the healing ability within me and did not even know it.

I carry on to heal.

In the name of the Divine being all Magick is blessed.



Origin: ceremonial-magic.blogspot.com
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008