Saturday 25 December 2010

I Am So Surprised How Far I Have Got


I Am So Surprised How Far I Have Got Image

I LOOKED DOWN AND I WAS ABOVE THE CLOUDS

I am VERY new to Astral Projection. I recently got into it about 3 months ago and I am so surprised how far I have got. Although my story might seem very basic, it's because, like I said, I'm very knew to this.

I got into Astral Projection because I woke up from a nap after a long day of shopping AND FELT PARALYZED. It was the scariest feeling ever. After research I found out that I had experienced what is called "sleep paralysis". I kept going in further and further into research and came upon Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, and OBE's. I INSTANTLY WENT TO BOOKSTORES AND READ BOOK AFTER BOOK OF STORIES AND EXPERIENCES OTHER PEOPLE HAD GONE THROUGH AND I HAD THE DESIRE TO GO THROUGH THEM ALSO.

I was so hyped up on it, I told all my friendsand instantly they thought I was nut job. I'm 23 so I'm usually always out drinking and doing the college thing, but after my experiences with Astral Projection, I don't care much for any of that AT ALL.

The first time I Astral Projected I was dreaming about my Sister and her Husband arguing. It was a BAD argument of screaming and fighting. I instantly told myself, this can't be real. They never fight like thatI have to be dreaming! I looked at my hands and they appeared blurry and webbed. As soon as I knew I was dreaming, I flew out of my house, through the backyard, and into the sky. As I was floating up, I could see my house, as well as my neighbors houses, getting smaller and smaller. I started flying as if I was swimming like a frog. The sensation of flying was SO REAL.

IT FELT SO GOOD. AND IN MY HEAD, I WAS TELLING MYSELF."Wow, I'm finally doing this! This is Awesome!" So I flew, higher and higher, until I looked down and I was above the clouds. I kept going higher and then realized everything around me was getting dim and dark. I was about to hit space! I instantly got scared, (b/c who could survive in space without any form of oxygen protection?) So I started flying back down, the one thought of my body led me back to my body and I felt like my whole body was vibrating. I was still alert and aware while I was vibrating that I had knew I successfully Astral Projected. I didn't want to stop. This part is hard to explain with words. While vibrating, I forced my Astral Body out of my Physical Body.

AND I WAS OUT AGAIN! I floated up to my ceiling and I can actually feel the sensation of where I was on the ceiling. Now, every time I go into my living room, I always stare at that part of the ceiling. I have high ceilings in my living room, so it amazed me that I was actually up thereright at the very top! After my Astral Projections I always have that paralyzed feeling I was talking about earlierexcept this time I'm not scared of it anymore EVER SINCE I HAVE EXPERIENCED ASTRAL PROJECTION, I AM NOT SCARED OF DEATH OR EVEN QUESTION WHAT HAPPENS AFTER DEATH.

I KNOW that our spirits will always live on. If you desire and believe in Astral Projection, It will happen to you.

by Victoria Micker



Tags: greek gods and goddesses pictures  greek gods and goddesses name  blank book of shadows  all the roman gods and goddesses  ancient greek god and goddesses  shaman healer spec  shamanic journey drumming  become a shaman  the ritual  magick ritual  shaman healers  
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008