Saturday 25 December 2010

Spring Altar Cleaning


Spring Altar Cleaning Image
It had been a long time since I cleaned my altar, changed the cloth, and went through the items and old spells on it. What better time to change an altar than at the liminal times of the spring equinox and between the full and waning moon? I washed and ironed my yellow altar cloth, I collected and buried the remains of old workings that used natural elements, I removed everything from my antique dresser which my atlar sits upon and washed it with soap and blessing water. Then I put the new cloth on and rearranged my altar deciding what to keep on it and what to move somewhere else. I mostly just kept my tools, magical objects and a couple offering dishes. Lastly I lit my candles, left offerings of incense and wine and rededicated the altar to my gods, then sat down with them to share a glass of wine.



Tags: aleister crowley drawing  learn to astral project  voodoo spells really work  latin gods and goddesses  the hermetic order of the golden dawn  true magic spells  chemist chemistry  alchemical tantric  kitchen potions curious  
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008