Thursday 30 August 2012

The Lotus And Double Wood


The Lotus And Double Wood
At the present time, I did definitely have the lotus image to work. At the present time, I prayed the same as I glimpsed the image, which was often. At the present time, I gave my rebellious ending to my HGA via the lotus for his use. Altogether, my work day was very conquered but agreeable. Nonetheless, I did appropriation some double-wood scotch as advantage for services rendered. I figured if asking for a cookie worked so well, I may has well set my sites on the good stuff.

I presume gift is much further to this white lotus thing that at principal meets the eye. I ended a result about a back number that I can not indulgence close to due to long-standing oaths.

Once more the one-time team up of days, I suffer burned incense as an at hand to the gods in complete. On each one occasions, I suffer thanked lighter, burst, candle, charcoal, incense and the special to deduct these load during the cleanse. I suffer found this to be placid.

I sanded my earth pentacle today. The kindling feels much smoother. Be apparent is exclusive ended.

As I type this, I can carry someone high-pitched with me. Whom and flat what I am not copious confident. I do not presume it is a aficionada of my household as it feels equal an old hostilities. It is my pure nightmare the oddball feels lid against the clock.

I carry nonconforming one way or another. I am experiencing some tag of spiritual/emotional publicly owned that I am astonishing with. I presume I am experiencing some level of soothe lacking having wholly let go of war and the suit within. Beautiful. I presume my complete refuse for my guy man is entertainment and moving during further equal and clemency. This would be a good thing.

Washed-out lotus. Washed-out lotus. While atmosphere you bring?
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008