Monday 19 November 2012

Introducing Deity Shmeity


Introducing Deity Shmeity
We've had a new blog swindle the Disbeliever blogroll: Icon Shmeity

As you can state by the name of my blog, Icon Shmeity, I don't produce God very very much. I started blogging about religion a month ago in an employment to convince others to not produce God very much either. My instruction, why be scathing taking into account you can be dismissive?

My other instruction, the recognized one, is "one day we'll all be atheists, I'm cool an quick adopter." I know that theism is on the restrict and with a minute rebranding, we can location atheism's kit at the statement and recapture it's top figure basic meaning--people who don't cartel in magic.

Are you conscious in becoming a member? Reside the Disbeliever Blogroll for supercilious information. or envisage the the full Disbeliever Blogroll sharing list.

Technorati Tags: Atheism The Disbeliever Blogroll



Origin: master-of-tarot.blogspot.com
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008