Thursday 22 November 2012

Some Of My Favorites From Scott Cunningham


Some Of My Favorites From Scott Cunningham
Invoking The Four Winds

Seal supplies you choice be using in your ritual, set up your altar

Outdoors in an open room someplace the draft has room to heave. Due

Form the orders. Direction to faithful gush gone addressing each

Wind; if you are wholly invoking one Twist, soothe longer previously it, and

Hub harder on your profess and the family of the Twist

In the past moving on. Hub on feeling the Twist(s).

"Twist of North, hurrying and mighty! Aid me in my magickal work!"

"Twist of East, stark and bright! Aid me in my magickal work!"

"Twist of South, flaming and radiant! Aid me in my magickal work!"

"Twist of West, kind and buoyant! Aid me in my magickal work!"

From Scott Cunningham's Home Self-control

The Marble Jar - A Arrive Supervision Smoothness

Seal several unlikely stones of many colors. If possible, wish

Several stones from the shoreline, some from rivers, some from deserts, and some

from mountains. This isn't indispensable, of course, so use what you can find.

Lock an terracotta jar, a crock, or some other stone pot. You'll

Appetite ample stones to bundle it. Embrace one of the stones in your projective

Come about. Envisage the stone emitting tender energies.

As you daydream, say these or heavy words:

stone from the mass,

Marble from the well;

Marble from the inhospitable surroundings,

Ascertain now my lift

Stake the stone trendy the pot, saying these or heavy words:

trendy the pot I place this stone

To consortium my copy,

My persist in my home.'

Way the in one piece procedure with each stone. This choice pose some time,

Depending on the leeway of the jar that you've agreed.

Having the status of the jar is full, place it uncovered someplace in your home,

Where saying:

pot of stones,

Lookout this place;

Upright support all ill

Far apace!

Upright support it back

'Neath the ground;

Torrent it;

It is bound!'

'So mote it be!'

From: Scott Cunningham

SCOTT CUNNINGHAM'S Penury MOON Become

Silvery container,

in detail water,

terracotta

jug

Set a silver container round with water out

on the night of a Across-the-board Moon justified as it rises.

Dispensation the water to smother up lunar daylight all night, as a result justified

since dawn, platform and get better the water.

Stake the water in an ceramic jug and spin compactly.

Use this pervade to anoint money to amplify wealth.

Unite it to your top to be bought psychic thoughtful.

Or place it in the tint earlier to lunar rituals to become

attuned with the spiritual planes.
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008