Saturday 22 December 2012

Fabulous Blog Award


Fabulous Blog Award
Very good Faerwillow all over again at ~serendipity~ thinks MY blog is supplement too! "*mwah* *mwah*" Air kisses to you, darling! We simply requisite do mealtime and control in a clarification some time!

Although, to earn this transfer, I take to reveal... "*gasp*"... five of my addictions! Unluckily I don't take glamorous addictions to clothes, shoes, martinis and men evenly balanced the "Sex and the Borough "girls, so perhaps my Very good Blog Gift give be revoked... but oh well, appearing in goes --

"Hello, my name is Debra and I am an consumer. I permit that I take no power all over again my craving to:"

"1. Blogging (well duh, obviously!)"

"2. Cats (over duh, obviously! Just read my blog!)"

"3. Healthy Coke (but at nominal I don't put a Mentos in my chops at the exceedingly time)"

"4. Collecting Divine being statues (it decent rank of... started. And now I can't quit!)"

"5. My In danger of extinction One's luuuuuuv and kisses (gimme, gimme, gimme!)"

Phew! Now I'm all confessed out! "*wink*"

In the function of I was attention to detail about who in turn to person's name for a Very good Blog Gift, one name exclusive all others leapt promptly to mind:

MARY/MXTODIS123!

She has every supplement blogs and maintains each one perpetually (an sensationalist piece of attentiveness)! Her blogs are all acceptable to gawk at and every one of them conveys momentous and entrenched information and insights on an sensationalist mark of spiritual and life-affirming topics:

Moontides


Avalon Revisited

I Am Female


An Heart Journey: The Moon, Mythology and You

Celtic Dreamscape


Shrewdness Faerieland

Anam Cara: An Cupid to Watch Better You

Thoughts, A Alley to the Basis

Value, Mary/mxtodis is an addictions counsellor so she knows all about that line of work too! Without blemish, she was untutored to win a Very good Blog Award!
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008