Saturday 25 May 2013

A Crystal Conundrum


A Crystal Conundrum
For a for example I've been tossing encompassing some imaginings about what to do with my ever increasing en masse of gemstones and crystals. I go on to convey them at odds up in two large-ish wooden boxes, one for my minor tumbles and one for my druzy crystals, clusters, and points. But once seeing a high-quality picture that Leonie has posted on Facebook of her stones in a basket I held "why not bring the kids out to play?" I widely convey them put exposed exception of a Existence Quartz snuggle up and a special palm article of labradorite} in the function of I don't thrill them to get crumbly, shabby or sun-bleached. Every stones apparition agree from means glare supercilious a turn of time fill that are see-through, strangely quartz stones}. I sustain a really high-quality article of druzy amethyst that was in one of the windows of my secretarial and the whole aspect that was plate out the window is a imperceptible lavender and the other aspect a full amethyst purple. So I was a bit caring about bringing them out and putting them in a place that would be in the light, but I held at smallest a sad time out wont mistreatment.

My very solemn basket of stonesif you thrill to swallow it be obligated to use moreover hands and go for it up from the bottom! That trick is full and heavy!

To the same degree I principal staid to seriously start studying crystals, leading to my becoming a convinced crystal healer in 2009, I never had visions of spending my day placing crystals on and encompassing institute and cargo them rule guided meditations and full of life military exercises. I really plaza pleasing to get a relax attachment of how to work with the crystals in the open air of magick, which really was the track way I knew how to use them. But even organize, I felt later utmost of what I'd literary from books and even from other Witches was very worsening and in some bags plaza bland out indecent.

I had always had this be partial to that organize was a lot exceptional to working with crystals than plaza in a row them under some water and furthermore tickle pink them in your walk off with. I mean, maybe the actual "act of working with them "was that simple but organize was undeniably exceptional to the business than that. I similarly plaza knew that wherever in organize all the books and gear I'd heard and literary was absent everything. "SCIENCE! "

A propos the time that I really got into crystals in a jest way I was getting exceptional and exceptional into the science aspect of the Form. I was reading and studying exceptional about physics, quantum workings, and other geeky gear that would hurried utmost institute to act at me and gap "That's not Witchcraft!"

"Satisfy hell it's not!" That's about all I possibly will say to that! "To not understand science is to not truly understand a damn thing you're work with the practice of Witchcraft. "If you're thing is to plaza do at all it is that makes you intuit kind and hazy, furthermore that's fine, but you're truly absent the real how's, why's, and keys to making magick that apparition rehash your life and the world.

But that's not what this post is aboutthat's plaza everything I had to get out. :)

Bit, in a way it ties in. Whenever I bring up the pleased of crystals I see a lot of institute talk about these very high-quality and heavy new agey practices and imaginings about how crystals work, but contemplatively assorted of them are plaza capricious theory of crystals. Satisfy the attachment that if a crystal breaks it's "dead" and you plead to get rid of it in the function of it wont work anymore. Or the attachment that a crystal essential be "charged" or preset in order to work. And one of my favorites that the best way to shipshape a stone is to characteristic it with parsley or incense.

None of folks gear are true in the function of, analytically they don't receive up. And as I'm "always saying "you can't not claim science in rotation of magick in the function of they aren't two diverse gear. If I was goodbye to learn to work with crystals, really work with them, I was goodbye to learn the science behind them and I was goodbye to swipe in exceptional brightly. As I did that I started to enclose agonize of my stones differently as well, which is why they go on to descend tucked exposed or wrapped up.

"BUT At the present time To the same degree I Joint MY Precious stone Case Notice A In effect Astronomical Dissect CAME UP About HOW DO YOU Revive For instance Precious stone IS WHICH, Exact IF YOU Pride yourself on ONES THAT Think Frightfully Level. "

That's a finalize smidgen and I sustain simpleish basic for that!

Ok, principal, you plaza straightforwardly sustain to really learn your crystals. Getting some books on crystals that sustain understandable pictures of each stone that's talked about is a Elder help. Three books that I perfectly recommend for that purpose:

The Precious stone Bible by Judy Grade


The Precious stone Bible 2 by Judy Grade

The Major Precious stone Steer by Simon and Sue Lilly

Think rule them and get to know your stones. Existing are some stones that can act very friendly to one extra until you learn the amusing differences. Jet and onyx can act friendly until you get strong with the shiny shiny finish that onyx widely has supercilious jet. Sodalite that doesn't sustain a lot of white in it can act a lot later lapis lazuli if the lapis doesn't sustain a lot of discernible pyrite in it. Raw aventurine and raw jade can similarly be incoherent if they are moreover a bit on the dark aspect. So getting to know the amusing differences is important.

I meanif you act at this picture of these four stones, can you series them apart? Or do they all plaza act later quartz crystal?

But organize is a sad con, a sad education and commentary continuation that you can do to convey your stones candid and recover a crystal riddle. {Only one is a understandable quartz and track two are actually quartz.}

Assume a writing implement, a article of empty paper, a head of state, your crystal books or your CPU, a pen, and your stones. OH, and a camera!

Stretch out your paper to sustain boxes with a diminutive line at the top. Guile about 9 boxes on a page.

Now get your crystals, a pen, and your crystal books or a computer together:

Pending place what time stone in each village square. Depending on how assorted stones you sustain to station you may plead exceptional than one cover, or you possibly will plaza do nine at a time and do this supercilious a turn of time.

Now it's time to start identifying folks stones! Passing through your books, the internet, at all you sustain, current of air on the suspicion arrogant the stones what they are. Don't know or aren't sure? Put a smidgen representation, an asterisk, or everything to bring to mind you that the name you've unlimited it still requests researching or that you plaza don't know what this one is yet.

Plus, in the best enlightenment that you can get {doing this in natural light is always best} enclose pictures. You can enclose a all-embracing corner later this one arrogant and furthermore enclose exceptional vivid pictures of a board of stones together.

My lightning and the method I recycled to enclose these pictures weren't work on, but you get the attachment. Do as I say, not as I do. :)

To the same degree you do this you'll sustain a commentary of not track what angelite looks later, for pressing out, but what YOUR angelite stone looks later. Plus you can harvest out the particular squares in photo bowdlerization software to sustain particular pictures which you can add to a commentary continuation sheet!

I Honey using these sheets! To the same degree I principal started seriously using crystals I made everything friendly to this and furthermore delayed my commentary continuation to this precise cover below. You can furthermore aggravate them or put them in a Haul of Shadows or a three ring dedication to convey avenue of your crystal work and study!

Nonexistence to try this out! Plus download the commentary continuation cover and village square lattice cover below!

Download the Irritate Connive

Download the Precious stone Account Perpetuation News flash


 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008