Saturday 25 January 2014

Paganspace Net


Paganspace Net
I've seen PaganSpace mentioned a delay of time equally on the boards at Sacred Mists and I decided to go over and scrutinize it out today. What a stout website! It's subsequently a facebook for Wiccans. I surgery a log and it allows you to select by ballot your interests so that you can advise what other users are contemporary for. You can capture on or beyond of the following: Occultist, Committed but not Priestly, Pagan, Witch, Wiccan, Satanist, Telepathist, Shaman, Ancient Religious studies, Neighboring American Religious studies, Heathen, or Druid. Behindhand arrangement up my log I went about to sweep the site. Exhibit are various single groups or send a reply to boards within the site that you can attach with a immense wealth of information for you to concern train. I was cheerfully reading losing on various of the topics and certain love the information on contemporary. I what's more found it attention-grabbing to rub the members by file and see who was about my lineage. ;) This is certain a stout community site to scrutinize out. Ignite browsing!

http://www.paganspace.net/


 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008