Wednesday 1 January 2014

Elemental Invocation


Elemental Invocation
North:

By forest tree and mound dark,

By bone and flesh and star of north,

By our bodies, by our life,

Drive Environmentalist I shout ye forth!

From the outer surface haziness, I like earth.

West:

By the rain and by the scurry,

By the deluge and by the moon,

By our derision and our shed tears,

I summon forth the Drive Earthy,

From the marshy outlet, I like water.

Center:

All four stars in this place be,

Combined to shout the Fifth to me,

By the four completed one I shout ye forth,

By self-confidence publicize I shout ye in.

(OM)

East:

By speeding up meander and caring airstream,

By revolutionary sun wherever stuff begin,

By our attention and by our minds,

Drive Yellow now come in!

From the hurricane, I like air.

South:

By softness of fire and dancing flame,

By white-hot star and Cauldron first-rate,

By round, incentive, and quickened blood,

The Drive Red, I shout this night!

From the eternal discharge, I like fire.
 

Lessons on Wicca And Spirituality Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Adapted by Occult Library © 2008